“Nice Clean Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend visiting friends. I always look to trip advisor before booking any hotels. I must say the rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. We stay at many different hotels and cleanliness is most important to me and this hotel passed the test. We did not take advantage of the breakfast it was very crowded and had a line. Not a problem we just stopped somewhere else to eat. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank GetBetterFood
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2011

Thanks for staying with us in North Conway. Breakfast is a great hit and it does get very busy during the summer. Please visit us again soon and take advantage of our great hot breakfast buffet! Go TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 30 July 2011

We stayed the week of July 25th and had a wonderful time. Check in was smooth and very pleasant. Everyone at the reception desk is pleasant to talk to and helpful ! Upon entering our room I was happy to say everything was VERY clean ! I inspect everything. One of the best parts of our stay was the free breakfast. We had eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, yogurt, cereals, breads, danishes, muffins fruit, coffee and juices! More breakfast selection then I have ever seen anywhere else. I have to say with today's economy I was so happy that the Comfort Inn offered this wonderful breakfast! All families were very respectful of each other while staying here there were no kids running up and down the hall. There were a good number of kids including my own that were at this hotel too. The hotel also has a decent size pool and offers towels to dry off with. Speaking of towels, I think the quality of towels here were great ! Some hotels need to update their towels not this place. Sometimes when I visit an area I like to try out different hotels well not anymore when visiting North Conway! This will be my first choice in North Conway from now on. On a last note the prices were very reasonable for a hotel in North Conway!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Aharvey1031

You noticed our upgraded towels!! Thank you so much - we want to offer the very best to our guests and you noticed! We're glad you enjoyed our breakfast and we're pleased that the kids were respectful, we are "family friendly" and it can get a little crazy sometimes. Please visit us again!

Reviewed 26 July 2011

Early December every year a bunch of us "girls" (really middle aged bordering on old) get together for a shopping weekend. Years ago we always went to Portland, ME but a few years back decided on Conway. We've stayed at the Comfort Inn every year since. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotless and the breakfast is the best part.
We love it and will continue to go back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane46111

We really appreciate your loyalty to the North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites! The shopping at Sellers Green is awesome and I hope we gave you the latest coupons before you hit the stores. Make sure we know that you are serious shoppers - we always have deals to share. And thanks for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! We'll see you in December - maybe sooner!

Reviewed 24 July 2011

Good clean hotel with an excellent breakfast . Staff was great. Mini golf is attached, but it closes at 9p so not too noisy. Pool is indoor, fairly small.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TR1

Our new hot breakfast has been a big hit! Thanks for letting us know about your stay and we hope you will return again!

Reviewed 6 July 2011

My family booked connecting rooms for our brief stay in North Conway. The rooms were spotless, the front desk was terrific, and the breakfast was more than adequate. We accidentally left a bag behind in the room when we checked out. Helen at the front desk mailed it back to us within a week. It was a pleasure staying with Comfort Inns.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hmorgan13
davenh012, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

Helen was thrilled to be mentioned in your review of your visit to North Conway. I appreciate your noticing our staff service and cleanliness. We hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 4 July 2011

Beautiful, clean rooms. Great location. I will defintely stay there again on my next trip to North Conway.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Rfip
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit. Please give us a call direct to book your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about us.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

Check in was very easy and pleasant. When we saw our room, my sister pronounced it "immaculate" (and she is likes things just right!) We dropped out things and immediately headed out for our weekend of fun and hiking. When the receptionists saw us leaving, they remembered us and commented on our plans for the day. The beds we had were great and we slept like babies, did not hear anything from any other room---very quiet. The "continental" breakfast the next morning was the best I have ever had at any hotel!! Not only the variety, quality and quantity but the service. There were two people servicing the area and they kept everything stocked and fresh! (Every table was full in the seating area!) Not only did they keep everything stocked, hot and clean, but when a little girl dropped a pair of tongs on the counter, the woman worker who was doing something else on the other side of the room (I don't know how she even heard never mind saw what the little girl had done) she immediately told the other worker that he needed to exchange those tongs for fresh ones. I have never been as impressed as I am on the job those two did! They deserve to be recognized. (Sunday morning June 26 7:15 to 8:00 am)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank garjo1982

Wow! Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit and we hope you'll return soon.