I am not certain what more I can add to what the last few reviewers have said. My husband and I stayed there on the 29th and 30th September 2013. This motel is excellent. It is well sited in the town, the car park is large and having Pirate’s Cove in the grounds makes the surroundings very attractive.
The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful. Advice on where to eat was particularly welcome, and turned out to be spot on.
Our one room suite was large and spacious with two queen beds, a sitting area with sofa and chairs, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We really appreciated the choice of soft or firm pillows which we were able to mix and match to suit us. Everything was very new (the hotel has recently undergone renovations) and the room was spotlessly clean. I also liked the idea of the additional dark face cloth for removing make-up, rather than staining the soft new white ones.
We also welcome the hotel’s policy on noise. We really felt that if we had any complaints about noise, they would be taken seriously and dealt with. Suffice it to say we had no problems and got an excellent night’s sleep. I must confess that it took us a little while to sort out how the curtains closed to make the room dark ie pulling the inner curtain right across as the outer are only for decoration! It was not as obvious as it sounds.
I enjoyed my swim in the hotel pool, which for once was not tucked away in the basement. The water was a little on the cool side for me, though!
The included hot continental breakfast was very good – all the usual items plus hot scrambled egg and sausage “burgers”.
There is a 7/11 next door, and more shops across the road, with restaurants within easy reach.
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in North Conway and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites is a Platinum Award Winning property of the Choice Hotels Comfort Inn brand. This hotel is family friendly and offers spacious studio suite rooms with a wet bar for a microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge. You will receive concierge style service from all of our staff to make sure your North Conway visit is a memorable one. Centrally located; you will be close to retail outlet shopping, ski mountains, unique local restaurants, family attractions, the Village of North Conway, mountains and rivers. Come Stay Where You Play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites North Conway
- Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Comfort Inn North Conway
- North Conway Comfort Inn