My wife and I recently chose this hotel in which to spend our 40th wedding anniversary. I wanted a location near local attractions with above average accommodations. After reading many reviews, I chose a suite at the Comfort Inn. I read some reviews which mentioned noise and crowding during peak tourist season, so I had some concerns in advance.
I must confess that our concerns soon disappeared. I called ahead to address potential noise concerns. The person who answered was most reassuring and had selected for us as quiet a spot as possible. This promise proved true. Next was the report of a crowded breakfast room. Though the hotel was filled, we were able to comfortably dine each morning. And the breakfast selections were outstanding. There were many choices and plenty of each item. Breads were fresh and the staff kept things stocked and tables and floors clean.
The most important part was the room itself. What a surprise! Website pictures did not do the one bedroom suite justice. It was clean, roomy, and comfortable. What a nice place to rest and relax. One day I returned while the cleaning person was still working. He did one of the most thorough and complete jobs I have seen.
Some reviewers complained about the attached mini-golf course. I played 5 rounds and had more fun than I have in a long time. Hotel guests are offered a discount.
While some reviews are suspected of being submitted by hotel employees, let me assure you that I am an independent guest. I travel 5-6 days a week on business and stay in hotels at least 50 nights each year across the country. I have experienced many hotels and brands and have been able to compare promises, and ads with reality. I can wholeheartedly testify to our complete satisfaction with our stay. If you think I found nothing to criticize, you are wrong. I do think they could supply a thicker bar of soap and a roll of paper towels in the rooms with kitchenettes. That's about it.
If we travel back this way, we know where to stay. I suggest you do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites is a Platinum Award Winning property of the Choice Hotels Comfort Inn brand. This hotel is family friendly and offers spacious studio suite rooms with a wet bar for a microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge. You will receive concierge style service from all of our staff to make sure your North Conway visit is a memorable one. Centrally located; you will be close to retail outlet shopping, ski mountains, unique local restaurants, family attractions, the Village of North Conway, mountains and rivers. Come Stay Where You Play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites North Conway
- Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Comfort Inn North Conway
- North Conway Comfort Inn