Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$96
Very Good 4/5
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$70
Great 4.5/5
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
Great 4.5/5
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
Agoda.com
US$158
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Great 4.5/5
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Very Good 4/5
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
1,025 results
All reviewsmini golffront deskpirates covechoice hotelsking suitebreakfast staffhard boiled eggscupcakesyogurtmake your own wafflesfree breakfastcookiesthe breakfast areamovie nightwhite mountainsindoor poolhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2008

This is good hotel, not great, not bad, just good. Good and clean room. Good centeral location for whole town shopping. Good pool for a quick dip. Good free breakfast. You get the idea. I will say out standing ladies on the front desk. Noise kind of loud from the hall way. Parking not so great, because the lot was kind of icey. Still all in all, I would stay here again if I was coming to town.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank vtmom13
Reviewed 17 November 2008

I stayed one night with 2 friends for some Christmas shopping and fun. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The parking was a bit awkward as it is quite a ways from the front door due to the mini-golf course. They allow you to park by the front door to bring your luggage in, but I can imagine during busy times it would get very crowded and congested.

When I originally priced the room for 4 people I was given the same price that I ended up with when I booked for 2. When I checked in we had a 3rd at the last minute and they charged $10 extra dollars. Even after I explained that the 2 person price was the same I'd been given for the 4 person. It wasn't worth arguing about, just annoying.

The breakfast was okay. One friend really enjoyed the waffles, but there wasn't a single whole grain bread option which severely limited the choices for 2 of us.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2008

we stayed for three day at the end of september,it was the best of all the 6 hotels we stayed in during our trip.the staff were friendly and helpfull .breakfast was very good. i can see why its No1 on trip advisor. Our room was spacious albeit the bathroom was a bit small.the crazy golf was the best i have seen on our travells all over.The pool whilst a little small was good to use and very clean as was the whole hotel.If you are happy eating in a diner try the 99 nearby good value and service.the Harvest home also near by was OK for food but the service was terrible perhaps we got them on a bad night.
A very good place to stay and visit.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hantshawk
Reviewed 18 September 2008

My husband and I and our 2 girls (12& 15) just spent 3 fabulous nights at this hotel. We had originally booked for 2 but enjoyed the area and services so much that we decided to stay for another night. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Our room was very spacious and clean. The beds were made and fresh towels supplied by the time we returned from breakfast. The waffle maker was great, the bagels and muffins were fresh and fresh fruit salad was a big hit. The golf course is a plus. Our room was on the front of the hotel above the maindoor and the drive-way and we never heard a sound. We could not tell if there was anyone in the next room or not. The indoor pool was another hit. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Nabbynu
Reviewed 15 September 2008

The hotel rooms were very nice. The hotel and rooms are modern, neat and clean. The hotel and rooms are very quaint. The hotel had many amenities. Four adults shared a room and there was plenty of room to spread out. The beds were comfortable. The hotel is right in the heart of the mountains, shopping and restaurants. We did not get a chance to go in the pool but it looked very clean and inviting. The hotel staff were very friendly both on the phone and in person. The Comfort Inn considers the environment by water conservation. The grounds outside were neatly manicured and beautiful. I asked the other three adults if they wanted to add any comments to the review and they all said they loved the Comfort Inn and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family