“Nice place to stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 2 July 2010

We had to vacate the house because we had our floors revarnished and decided to go to North Conway for a 3-day/2-night get away. The Comfort Inn had a nice room that could accomodate our family of 5 at a very reasonable price. Check-in was fast and easy and people at the front desk were always helpful when asking for area guidance. The room was very clean. It was located near the outlets, had a 7-Eleven next to it. We went to the putt-putt (36-holes) that is adjacent and had fun. The pool, though very clean and enjoyable, is on the small side; we went late in the afternoon because then there weren't any people using it.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank QuebecMom_of_3
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed 2 June 2010

Free continental breakfast and free wireless internet are a plus. Excellent location - close to many good restaurants and shopping. Also has a nice mini-golf (Pirate's Cove) which is a hit with families. Overall an excellent choice for families.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank S_Family029
Reviewed 27 May 2010

The Comfort Inn in North Conway certainly lives up to the "comfort" in its name. This was my first time staying at this inn and I was very impressed with the cleanliness, comfort, and friendliness of the staff. Upon our arrival, which was about 2 hours before check in time, we were allowed to check in and were greeted in a quaint but very clean lobby by a very friendly woman at the desk. Soon we realized that this hotel was smaller than we were used to, although it was three floors, but I can say that my family enjoyed its size very much.

When we arrived at our room, which was on the second floor, we were amazed when we opened the door by the updated, clean room that stood before us. I have to say, never before have I stayed in a room that was so excellent. This room was spacious, and had conveniences such as a couch, coffee maker, microwave, and sink in the room itself, among many other things. I can truly say that if you want the best room in the Valley for the price, this is the place to go! I was also impressed by the fact that although there was a floor above us, you could here a pin drop at night as we slept like babies on the comfortable beds provided.

As far as amenities go, I used the exercise area and computer and found both to be above my standards, and although I didn't swim in the indoor pool, it looked very clean and well kept. Among these great qualities, in the summer time, Pirates Cove Mini Golf is just outside the door and the location of the hotel itself, is right in the center of the Valley's shopping district.

The only negatives about this hotel is that in the summer, from what I have seen, fills up of Pirates Cove customers, which may make parking close to the hotel difficult. Also, the bathrooms in the rooms could be a little bit bigger. I mean if you were sitting on the toilet and somebody swung the door open, you'd probably bust your knee!

Other than these minor things, this hotel was excellent. Five stars from me!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank NHfan94
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We found the rooms spacious, clean, and up-to-date (relatively new); the staff was very pleasant and helpful in suggesting favored local restaurants and area attractions as well as most accomodating to our relatively large group.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank minnie61
Reviewed 10 May 2010

My wife and I stayed at your hotel from 3 May to 8 May and on 7 May 2010 we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary. The staff was very helpful in answering various questions, the room was clean and well taken care of. The breakfast was just great and Gloria was a pleasure to talk to; as was Bob. Nice to see the refurbished pool with its new paint job and crystal clear water. Nice to use the WIFI to check my e-mail and weather.
We stayed in room 222 and was surprised to see the new TV. The downfall of the TV was the audio was muffled. I think it needs adjustment or the speakers replaced.
All in all it is a great place to stay.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JGCK8
Reviewed 26 April 2010

After coming to North Conway and staying in the other hotels with water parks, this hotel was excellent. The friendly staff was always attentive to our needs. The lady that helps in the breakfast area was very nice and helpful. Kids liked making their own waffles. The pool was small, but the kids liked it. The rooms were perfect. Would of preferred two tvs in the suite but we weren't in the room that much as we went skiing and shopping. We will be going back to this hotel. They have a golf course, but it was winter when we were there. :)

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank two_girls_and_mom
Reviewed 19 April 2010

The workers at the front desk started the experience by being very friendly. The rooms were impeccable and unexpectedly large. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. The pool was clean with great hours, breakfast was fantastic, the mini-golf was a fun adventure and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 mi away
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center
8 mi away
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway? Share your experiences!