“Outstanding Hotel! ”

Residence Inn North Conway
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in North Conway! Highly recommended. We really love the full kitchen that our room had. We had a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. We saved a lot of money not having to go out to eat every night. Our room was big and very clean. We will be returning here next summer for our yearly storyland and Santa's Village vacation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I have spent a night at this hotel and everything was perfect. Julie at the front desk did an excellent job and was very friendly. I received an upgrade to one of their very nice executive suites. Fireplace was a nice touch. The fitness and pool were pretty good. This is a good Residence Inn. I will definitely come back and stay longer next time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After a poor experience at a Marriott last summer in SC, I was hesitant to stay in another one. I decided to give the Residence Inn a chance on my recent trip to North Conway, NH. I am please to say that this stay has renewed my faith in the Marriott brand. This is how a hotel should be run. The entire hotel was very clean and well kept. We checked in around 5:00 on a Thursday and were greeted by a very friendly women. She asked if I had a floor preference and after reading a review on Tripadvisor I asked for forth floor. She got us a great forth floor room. She was also able to give us some good restaurant recommendations. Hanging by the outside fire at night was very relaxing. Pool was a little crowed with kids, but that was expected. Breakfast in the morning was good, and staff was continuously restocking the food. They had a good spread. Good location, lots to do. Mt Washington was only about a 30 minute drive. Lots of shopping if that's what you are in to. Some kayak/canoe rentals close. Not a single bad thing to say about this place. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Since there is a good amount of kids staying at this hotel, best bet is 4th floor because there isn...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have visited this hotel 4 times now. Their rates in March/April are great. In all of our visits Molly at the front desk is VERY nice (so are all of the employees.) We had an executive suite on our most recent visit. It was very nice and spacious. However, on the first night there the fire alarm went off at 10:15 PM. Apparently somebody had burnt something in their room. But there was no communication what-so ever from the employees in this case. Now, I know they do not expect this to happen and probably has never happened before. I find the breakfast to have more variety and better made than other hotels in the area that are similar. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always very very friendly. This hotel is always my first pick when I am staying in the area, I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Beware of bugs in the room. Spotted 2 bugs in the room during my stay and notified the Hotel and they wanted someone to check it out and i clicked some pictures of the bugs floating in the room. Did not expected this from a Marriott hotel. Disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vivek M
Matthew N, General Manager at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Due to our location and the type of attractions in the area, we do experience a greater report of activity throughout the building. 99% of the time any insect spotted in a guest room was generally carried into the room by a guest when they were returning form a day of outdoor excursions. In attempts to combat the unwelcome visitors we have a top level package with an industry leading pest control company that services all public space and guest rooms monthly. Our housekeepers are trained to detect and report any activity in a guest room and we have the ability to treat a room that same day.

As pest control continues to be on the minds of today’s travelers, you can be assured that Marriott is an industry leader in training, detecting and treating any level of insect infestation.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our first family trip to Storyland. Have a 20 mos old and an almost 4 yo. Hotel was perfect. We had a studio. Full kitchen was excellent, plenty of space, kids loved the hotel as much as the theme park. Breakfast and pool great too.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Kokopele5

As part of our service culture with Residence Inn is that we “Provide Service So Memorable that our guest tell stories about it.” This is a wonderful example to share with the Trip Advisor readers. We thank you for your positing and look forward to hosting your Second Family trip to North Conway.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed there at the end of the winter and by reviewing other reviews we asked for a room on the 4th floor. We were traveling with children so we wanted to spend a night in a "quiet" area.
I personally like staying at this motel chain as the beds are ALWAYS comfortable. Spacious room with a little kitchenette. It is all that we need. Great location as well. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple