“Perfect for families”

Residence Inn North Conway
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family has stayed here twice -- it's our hotel of choice when we're visiting family in the area. The king room with kitchenette is bigger and far better equipped than similar rooms at other properties and the outdoor patio with fire pit is a really nice touch. The pool is fantastic for the kids and the complimentary breakfast is voluminous, varied and fresh -- which could explain the running with the bulls mentality that seemed to take hold as virtually the entire hotel population descends on the dining room at once (at least during our weekend visit). But the staff handled it all with aplomb -- smiles all around, offers to help, restocking the buffet and clearing tables in a very timely manner. If you're looking for a quiet romantic spot for the weekend, you might be dismayed by all the families with young kids but for those of us in the latter demographic, this place is awesome. Added bonus: you can bring your dog for an additional fee per night. And did I mention free chocolate chip cookies in the lobby?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We spent there two nights last week. Our room was on 4th floor - plenty of space, modern design, clean and quiet. It's located close to major tourist attractions: Crawford Notch, Franconia Notch and Presidential Range. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, but every room has a fully equipped kitchen if you feel like cooking. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed overnight at the Residence Inn this past week and it was perfect. Check in and check out was easy and fast. Our room was located on the 2nd floor near the stairway. We originally booked a standard room and was upgraded upon arrival. The hotel is right on White Mountain Highway and accessible to all of the major stores, restaurants and tourist attractions. I highly recommend you check out the Residence Inn North Conway the next time you go to North Conway!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in North Conway! Highly recommended. We really love the full kitchen that our room had. We had a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. We saved a lot of money not having to go out to eat every night. Our room was big and very clean. We will be returning here next summer for our yearly storyland and Santa's Village vacation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I have spent a night at this hotel and everything was perfect. Julie at the front desk did an excellent job and was very friendly. I received an upgrade to one of their very nice executive suites. Fireplace was a nice touch. The fitness and pool were pretty good. This is a good Residence Inn. I will definitely come back and stay longer next time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After a poor experience at a Marriott last summer in SC, I was hesitant to stay in another one. I decided to give the Residence Inn a chance on my recent trip to North Conway, NH. I am please to say that this stay has renewed my faith in the Marriott brand. This is how a hotel should be run. The entire hotel was very clean and well kept. We checked in around 5:00 on a Thursday and were greeted by a very friendly women. She asked if I had a floor preference and after reading a review on Tripadvisor I asked for forth floor. She got us a great forth floor room. She was also able to give us some good restaurant recommendations. Hanging by the outside fire at night was very relaxing. Pool was a little crowed with kids, but that was expected. Breakfast in the morning was good, and staff was continuously restocking the food. They had a good spread. Good location, lots to do. Mt Washington was only about a 30 minute drive. Lots of shopping if that's what you are in to. Some kayak/canoe rentals close. Not a single bad thing to say about this place. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Since there is a good amount of kids staying at this hotel, best bet is 4th floor because there isn...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have visited this hotel 4 times now. Their rates in March/April are great. In all of our visits Molly at the front desk is VERY nice (so are all of the employees.) We had an executive suite on our most recent visit. It was very nice and spacious. However, on the first night there the fire alarm went off at 10:15 PM. Apparently somebody had burnt something in their room. But there was no communication what-so ever from the employees in this case. Now, I know they do not expect this to happen and probably has never happened before. I find the breakfast to have more variety and better made than other hotels in the area that are similar. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always very very friendly. This hotel is always my first pick when I am staying in the area, I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family