“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Priscilla's is great!!! The food and the atmosphere are Good. Priscilla herself is there when I went and she is very friendly and attentive to her customers needs.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Priscilla's rules brought us in. Then our waitress was so attentive, food amazing. Great use of space and relaxing atmosphere. The crepes were incredible. We will return!!!

1  Thank Chelsey W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have gone to Priscilla's about 15 times now, Always good food and friendly people, You get a good mix of visitors and locals here. Not a large place but tables open quick. Nothing gourmet but a very tasty breakfast.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

very friendly and polite. Greeted us with a smile. The food was great. I just got a simple scrambled eggs and sausage but it was hot and what I wanted. I'll be back next time I find myself in north Conway.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went away for the weekend with a friend. She eats breakfast. I don't. She said the crepes special was great. I tried it. It was. As someone who doesn't eat eggs, pancakes, waffles or breakfast meats (there have to be more of us out there who go to breakfast with friends!) I was somewhat at a loss. I tried to order the fancy granola which sounded interesting and great. The server said that they had taken it off the menu because it was not good. They had replaced it with a standard, off the shelf product which she wouldn't recommend. I ended up with a grilled blueberry muffin and a small fresh cut fruit cup. These were fine, tasty. The coffee was very good and refills were plentiful. The service was friendly; the decor funky and fun to look at but if you are not a traditional breakfast food eater, there are other restaurants in the area with more diverse breakfast choices.