“Home cooking at its finest!”
Review of Priscilla's

Priscilla's
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our family went out to breakfast a few times during our week stay in North Conway. Priscilla's was the last restaurant we tried, and will now be the only one we go to for breakfast next time we're in the area! There is nothing out of the ordinary on the menu. It is a typical breakfast joint. The food was hot, fresh, and decent sized portions. The breakfast sausages are huge and delicious! What really sets this place apart is the staff. They are so friendly and welcoming! When you're in there, you actually feel like you are eating at grandma's house. There are a ton of knick-knacks all over the place. At one point the hostess could tell my 3 year old daughter was getting restless so she came over and played a game of "I spy" with her and the kids at the other tables around ours. The kids loved looking all around the restaurant for the different things she would "spy". If you're in the area, I say definitely check it out!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The waitress made you feel like family. I got a Sausage & cheese omellette. I have never had that much sausage before. Potatoes were fantastic. Definitely worth a stop. We will will go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The girl at the counter of our hotel sent us to Pricilla's for breakfast. What a great little restaurant. The hostess, who is Priscilla's daughter was so kind and also hysterical. The food was very good and there was a lot of it. I would recommend Priscilla's for breakfast!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Priscilla's is great!!! The food and the atmosphere are Good. Priscilla herself is there when I went and she is very friendly and attentive to her customers needs.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Priscilla's rules brought us in. Then our waitress was so attentive, food amazing. Great use of space and relaxing atmosphere. The crepes were incredible. We will return!!!

1  Thank Chelsey W