“Fun for my almost 3 year old”

MWV Children's Museum
Ranked #13 of 49 things to do in North Conway
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We visited MWV on a Friday in Feb, there was a good number of other children there that seemed to be regulars. The place is pretty small but enough to keep my son busy for 2-3 hours. There were lots of costumes for him to wear and he liked that. A lady came in and did music for the kids and they had lots of instruments for the kids to play with. If we return to the area we would go back!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

This is a wonderfully creative hands-on experience for children! As an added bonus, they have a terrific section of gently used children's items for purchase. Highly recommend the museum!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great place to bring the kid's(under 5 I would suggest) on a rainy day or during the winter for some inside fun. this is not a large museum by any means, could spend about 2 hours and have seen everthing twice. My son enjoyed the train and truck room. They have some live performaces(check schedule0 which was nice. The price of admission is reasonable. The only problem that I encountered was that some parents allowed their children to go "free"(which I guess can happen anywhere). If you do go during winter, be prepared to take your shoes/boots off at the door as to not track salt inside. Would visit again when in this area.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Our toddler twins had a blast running around and checking out several exhibits. They especially enjoyed a blowing machine, dressing up in costumes, 'riding' a tractor and horse, and playing musical instruments.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

This is a great place for families. The price is reasonable, and there is a great variety of toys and activities. Neither of my children ever seem to get bored here, even if we spend most of the day there.