“Amazing Dining Experience”

Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian food served in a beautiful setting with a Tuscan garden patio for ll Fresco dining (Seasonal). Great for romantic dinners or family gatherings. we offer Gluten sensitive options and vegetarian options. Full bar with hand crafted cocktails.
Gorham, New Hampshire
“Amazing Dining Experience”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went to Vito's for the first time, after hearing our friends rave about it. One word: Amazing!

We started off with drinks and unending baskets of bread. Olive oil and parmesan cheese are on the table for those who like to dip their bread. Bowls of salad followed, with a house dressing that was to die for.

I ordered the baked haddock and opted to add Vito's special lobster sauce. It was excellent! Fish was moist and flaky, and the sauce was creamy and had a delicate flavor. The side of pasta had a very nice marinara sauce.

My husband couldn't resist ordering the baby back ribs, and was not disappointed. He loved the BBQ sauce, because it had just the right amount of kick to it.

Dessert did not disappoint, either. My Death by Chocolate lived up to its name, and my husband's tiramisu was the best he's ever had.

Definitely worth the trip!

1 Thank Mary W

Boston, Massachusetts
“If your looking for great Italian food this is your place.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've been to this restaurant multiple times whenever I am in the White Mountains and I always go back. The staff is always friendly, the food is always good. The portions are humongous and the drinks are well made (this is coming from a former bartender).

Riverview, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was,without a doubt, one of my top five meals of all time. I
We started with the bruschetta, so fresh and full of flavor.. Then he brought us our salads...lets just say...my husband never has salad and he practically licked the plate.
I then had their special, filet mignon with marinara sauce ,gnocchi, and olives...i have never tasted something with such simple ingredients and yet so amazing.
My husband had the veal parm ( which he usually orders at all Italian restaurants) and he said it was the best he has ever tasted.
We cant wait to come back!

vermont
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is one of the best restaurants we have ever dined in. My husband owned a 4 star Italian restaurant and he was delighted with our entree's. Vito, the owner, sat with us chatted and then comped us a delicious dessert. The next night he invited us back and personally made our entree's. We felt like VIP's! This owner is so friendly and welcoming. We live in Vermont and are going back for an overnight stay in NH just to see Vito and dine at his restaurant. Can't wait!

• Visited March 2014
Brentwood, New Hampshire
“Consistently superb ”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We come up to North Conway several times a year. We ski, we hike, sometimes hit the outlets, but one thing we always do is stop by Vito Marcello's. The food is superb and the staff friendly.