“Italiano!”

Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian food served in a beautiful setting with a Tuscan garden patio for ll Fresco dining (Seasonal). Great for romantic dinners or family gatherings. we offer Gluten sensitive options and vegetarian options. Full bar with hand crafted cocktails.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

To begin we had grilled vegetables - they were fresh and excellent. They also brought delicious bread with dipping oil and some very fresh black olives. We then had salad with amazing salad dressing - creamy italian. We shared/tried italian onion soup and really enjoyed the soup. Unfortunately, as a meal I had slag with white clam sauce. I wanted it to be delicious, sadly, it wasn't. It was very salty and I wished I had chosen something else, but back to dessert.....I had salted caramel chocolate gelatto and it was amazing! I even dreamt about it that night! (I was at Hannaford trying to find more in the freezer).

My husband had veal marsala and enjoyed that, and also a piece of complimentary apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream - he'll take anything free, and he also enjoyed it. I don't remember the waitresses name, but she was young, pleasant and very informative.

We had a great evening out!

There are newer reviews for Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We have been going to Vito Marcello for over two decades and the service has drastically gone downhill! You will have to wait over an hour for salad, bread, and your meal. You are lucky if you get your drink order! Don't think about bringing young children because it is absolutely not family friendly. Finally, if you ask to speak to the owner, Chef Vito, about the service he will tell you he does not care if the service is good. If you would like a great italian meal I suggest Maestros!

3  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We started with Tuscany ribs that were succulent, lean and glazed with a fig sauce elusive in other flavors that enhanced the fig flavor without making them icky sweet.....The arancini were stuffed with peas adding a protein to the rice that was actually flaky under a light crunchy coating and all resting on the famous Marcello marinara sauce.....Just-spicy-enough herb marinated Kalamata olives were briny goodness and we mopped up the delicious olive oil with incredible foccacia. Eggplant parm is always our favorite and it did not disappoint with crisp edges around tender moist rounds of eggplant beautifully breaded blanketed with melting mozzarella and again, resting on that awesome marinara.....Too full for dessert, but we will go back because it has to be as good as the apps and entrees.....

1  Thank BonDon101
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I chose to sit at a high top table in the bar area which was charming. The bar tender waited on us and was very attentive and accommodating. We really enjoyed the toasted ravioli appetizer ( plenty for two), and the delicious salads which were included with our meals. The pasta with bolognese sauce and the lasagna with vodka sauce were both delicious. Lovely atmosphere, great service, perfect food - we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After a long week of fun vacationing in the North Conway area my husband decided to pick up dinner for our family of 4 from this Italian restaurant. The food was delicious! We had toasted raviolis, cheese ravioli with meatballs and alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli. Everything was delicious down to the salad dressing (my husband declared it was one of the best salad dressings ever!) and the fresh baked bread that had a nice mixture of spices baked into it (rosemary, yum!). It was our best meal in North Conway... and so nice to enjoy it in the comfort of our room back at the Inn (when we had reached our limit of attempting to dine out with the little ones)! The wait was long for take out, but it was so worth it!