“Casual MidMorning Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast
North Conway, New Hampshire, United States
“Casual MidMorning Coffee”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

just stopped in to check out this place it is incredibly great. had a breakfast sandwich that was so good. great friendly staff

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lionel T

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“A must try in North Conway”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dig Dave at a charity event and we just had to give his bagels a try. We stopped by on our way out of North Conway and were so happy we did. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bagels were outstanding - just the way I love them light and filling. You must try the cream cheese! Best I have ever had! We will be back again and again. Thank you Dave

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jacqueline C
Vermont
“Absolutely a hidden gem!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We've been driving by this place for years (we go to North Conway a few times a year), but this week was the first time we've stopped in. First impressions - very cute deli, super-casual, with great ladies working at the counter and the kitchen. We did have a bit of sticker shock at the prices for sandwiches, but that evaporated rather quickly once we experienced the size and quality of the sandwich we ordered. I had a cup of pea soup - DELICIOUS, with huge chunks of ham and bacon. My husband and I also split The Original Reuben. THE BEST. It was HUGE, with a ton of corned beef, perfectly grilled rye bread, with just the right amount of perfectly flavored sauerkraut (not TOO sour) and cheese/dressing. We were too stuffed to try the desserts, but next time we will be extra hungry when we stop in for lunch or breakfast. This will definitely be someplace we go every time we travel to North Conway from now on!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank torifreak12
Anaheim, CA
“Amazing Quality and Service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

So happy that I sought out this bagel cafe. It's not the most conveniently located to "motel row" but it is well worth the effort. The owner was soooo friendly, service was great and the quality of the breakfast bagel sandwiches was amazing. Ate here twice during our 2 day stay on an 8 day fall foliage road trip. Don't leave this place without trying a piece of their famous "crumb cake". I'm not a sweet eater but I really really enjoyed this powdered sugar covered delight.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank BoydChicks
Goffstown, New Hampshire
“Aims to please!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I went to No.Conway for the w/e. Read the reviews about Daves, so we went for lunch. Behind the counter were simply beautiful bagels. I felt like I was in NYC.
On a roll I got the sloppy Joe. It was filled with corned beef, cole slaw, swiss cheese, and roast beef and Russian dressing. It was packed to overflow and was fresh and tasty. My husband got the Rueben which looked, tasted and smelled delicious. It was one of the best I've had. My husband thought it was very good. The wait staff was very helpful and kind. We had Jess who couldn't do enough for us! We stayed with a local couple who told us that it was "too tempting to be near such a great place to eat". The next morning we went back for breakfast. Again it was made to order. I got an everything bagel egg sandwich......the bagel was pleasing in texture, taste, and appearance. I wish I lived closer! There are numerous home baked products like muffins and crumb cake. I sampled the blueberry....dense and moist(yum). I will be returning in the next month and will be bringing friends to Daves.

• Visited September 2013