The Stonehurst Manor
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$70
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$158
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Travelocity
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
1,345 results
All reviewslibrary loungeprime ribmartini barthird floorno elevatormid weekmountain viewwhite mountainsjacuzzi tubnew hampshiremain buildingnorth conway areacookiesfireplaceleonaheidiwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My wife, mother in law and I love the Stonehurst Manor and we try to visit there 2 to 3 times a year. On our latest visit in February we found out we had to attend a funeral the next morning. This meant we had to leave before breakfast was served in order to make it home in time. When we checked out we told the desk clerk our situation and she went into the kitchen and the next thing we know we have two bags of ham and egg sandwiches, (best we have had) coffee and juices for our trip home.

Thank you all so much. See you soon.
Ed & Bobbie O'Rourke and Helen Haverty

Room Tip: We like first floor rooms as my mother in law has a hard tike with stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ejomulch
Peter R, Front Office Manager at The Stonehurst Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

We appreciate your business and greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Manor arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning. The location is great... right down the street from downtown and many shops and activities. The Manor itself was gorgeous and decorated nicely for the season. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in one of the mountainview rooms next to the Manor. The room was a decent size and nice for the price. Our stay included breakfast and dinner, which we were very excited about, but unfortunately, we were somewhat disappointed.

We made reservations for Friday night at 6:30PM. The dining room was quiet and the waitress was very nice. (I wish I knew her name to give her a good review.) She was very personable and encouraged certain food choices. I got the chicken piccatta which I had never tried before and it was very good; my boyfriend got the lamb which he loved. However, the next few meals were not as pleasant. Saturday morning we sat ourself for breakfast and waited to be greeted. The waitress took our orders fifty minutes before the food actually came. The people at the table next to us sat down right after us.. ate and were getting up when we got our food. It wasnt too busy (I work in a restaurant and believe me I know busy). There was three tables sitting in addition to us. We were upset but figured it was an off morning.

Dinner was a little better. The waitress was attentive. We both got the Prime Rib which was extremely fatty. We could only eat about 1/4th of it. I was thankful it was included with our stay because I would not have paid $60 dollars for two inches of steak. The next morning we again waited 45 minutes for our food after we ordered it. The waitress was very nice and apologized multiple times for the wait. There was not enough waitresses for the amount of tables seated and they had to bus the empty tables as well. The seat your self idea must be changed to avoid many parties sitting at the same time and overwhelming the waitresses and the kitchen. I really encourage management to rethink the order of the restaurant. I understand food is included in the stay but that is no excuse to settle for a 45 minute wait for cold eggs and toast. I hope that this was just an off weekend for the Manor because it is a nice place that is just in need of some minor changes.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jen512512

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to talk with you if you would like to give us a call.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have never seen a more beautiful home!! The manor was gorgeous, the fireplace was spectacular, the food was wonderful and our room with the fireplace and Jacuzzi was very quaint and relaxing. Just what we needed!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19cheryl66
Manor3351, Front Office Manager at The Stonehurst Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and have been on several occasions and always made to feel like coming to our 2nd home! Wonderful people, great atmosphere, awesome beef Wellington (ask the Chef earlier to make the traditional version - so worth it)! Look forward to seeing them this summer! Oh yeah, wicked Martini's! If I had to "critique" one thing, it would be to update the beds... I love to sleep!

Room Tip: Any - check their website and choose for yourself.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Go_Megg

Thank you! We are always honored that you feel at home with us. We appreciate it very much and always look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

Each winter we find ourselves returning to the Stonehurst Manor to enjoy winter activities like cross country skiing. We love the dinner menu at the Stonehurst and the new chef did not disappoint us. In fact we had our best meal yet when the chef prepared a seafood special. Love the decor and the woodwork in the manor.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank bdweave02
Manor3351, Front Office Manager at The Stonehurst Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Thank you. We are delighted to hear that your recent visit was just as memorable as the one's past. We look forward to seeing you again soon.