My husband and I along with my daughter and her husband went for a long Valentine's getaway. This was the first time back for my husband and I in about 20+ years. We had been here a couple of times prior to this visit. It truly is one of our favorite Valentine's getaway places.
I absolutely love a few of the staff members, Michael, the bartender, and the wait staff members, Lisa and Anne, made our visit even more enjoyable! They were so friendly, yet professional and so much fun! We truly enjoyed talking with them and hearing their advice on places and things to do. If there were rewards to hand out to staff members, they would be the three that truly deserved one in my book! They were amazing! Lots of laughs with them! Thank you guys for the addition fun we experienced during our stay!
I love Stonehurst Manor! I absolutely love the service which is very friendly, yet professional! The manor is beautiful! I think the library is one of my favorite rooms at the manor.
The food which was included, breakfast and dinner, was absolutely delicious! So many choices and not a single one was disappointing! It truly is 5 star food!
I wanted to book a Valentine's night sleigh ride, with the help of Diana who did the calling and make the reservations for me, we were able to get a
I would highly recommend this place to everyone I know and those who might want a romantic getaway.
We will most definitely be back to stay again! Hopefully it won't take so long to get back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway