I took my mother for a mother daughter overnight stay recently. We had a great time, our room was cute and clean. The dinner was good, but not gourmet. We both had the lobster stuff haddock and while the presentation was nice the sauce was too over powering for the delicacy of the fish, and the mashed potato was rather flavorless. The staff in the dinning room were a little aloof at first and took time to warm up and be friendly both at dinner and a breakfast the following morning. Despite the meal we would book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway