We stayed at the Stonehurst manor for 2 nights and were very happy with the entire experience. Our room on the 3rd floor was very quiet and had great views of the mountains. The food was excellent. The portions were too large, but I guess that's better then not having enough food! Michael at the bar was fantastic. Great drinks and fun to talk to. The free apps were delicious. One of the best pizzas I've ever tasted. We'll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway