We visited the Manor on the web site prior making the reservation....The room we chose appeared to be a lot bigger and better on the pictures.....It was one of the more expensive rooms as well ...Naturally we expected an appropriate accommodations for the price we paid.... Upon our arrival we were very disappointed....the room was very small....there was no closet space at all....instead there was a hanger on the back of the bathroom door....the tub was very small .....We did not think the tub could accommodate two persons...the sink in the bathroom was not secured and we were afraid to use it... Moreover, we were really disappointed with the bed linen....the linen were old and "overused looking"....we had to ask for the new pillow cases because the once we had appeared to be dirty... I would expect that for this price the linen would be white, nice and crispy....In addition, we had a very bed experience with the waiter (Ed) and we asked not to have him any more...Other staff was excellent, they were very attentive and we enjoyed them....Mandy, Lisa and the bartender( sorry I forgot his name:O) were excellent and was a pleasure to converse with them....
In general, we wish that the rooms ( at least the one we stayed in were much better).The atmosphere of Manor was great .... and we enjoyed the visit...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway