Cranmore Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$93
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$126
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hampton.com
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$146
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$98
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$162
Official Website
US$158
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pithot tubhome away from homenew englandmade to order breakfastblueberry pancakeswithin walking distanceliving roomrestaurants and shopsa lovely staybreakfast was deliciousfamily suitegracious hostscommon areasbed and breakfastevery afternoonthe location is perfect
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place was great. There is nothing negative or even neutral that I can say. The innkeepers were so friendly and helpful, their children and dog were so nice, the room was super clean, the location was impeccable. The innkeepers truly care about their guests and the property too. My mom and I really had a great time there. If I ever return to North Conway, I would not even think of going anywhere else. Thank you Eddie and Christopher!

Room Tip: The innkeepers even have 2 pet friendly rooms, if you need to bring your 4 legged friend!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
InnkeeperCranmoreInn, Owner at Cranmore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

You are welcome -- hope to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I would highly recommend staying at this beautiful inn. We spent a lovely, long weekend and really enjoyed the welcoming hospitality from Christopher and Eddie (and their staff). They were fantastic and even joined us out by the firepit in the evening, which by the way is an awesome perk!! Our 3rd floor room was quaint, immaculate, beautifully decorated and offered everything you could want...just like home. Even has a den/TV room and family living area to 'stretch out' downstairs if you need to. Much more quiet than staying at a hotel and the inn was fully booked! Breakfast was delicious and cooked to order. Located in the northern portion of the town, it's still walking distance to many awesome places to eat, shops and, of course, the Conway Scenic Railway. There is also an awesome family park to bring the kids/grandkids to play at the railway station. Couldn't have asked for a better location and are very excited about going back! Unfortunately, we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub, but hope to next time. I highly commend Christopher and Eddie for their attention to detail, friendliness and making our stay so enjoyable!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor in a corner room that was just perfect. They have so many types of rooms to choose from, I doubt you could go wrong. Central AC worked great too.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for joining us!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I would recommend this wonderful inn to anyone visiting the Mt. Washington area. The rooms were comfortable, clean and updated. The inn keepers were very helpful providing coupons to local shopping and suggestions for dinner and activities. The Inn was exquisitely decorated. The breakfast provided had the lightest, fluffiest pancakes I had ever tasted and with the local maple syrup it was a five star breakfast. Thanks for the wonderful visit we will definitely come back to Cranmore Inn.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king on the third floor that had an amazing shower.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you! Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Our family rented a family suite for three nights at the Cranmore Inn and we were not disappointed. Clean rooms, great breakfasts, and a true family atmosphere makes this a perfect B & B. Very friendly service right off North Conway village makes this really convenient and also close to major attractions. Highly recommended-we'll be back!

Stayed: July 2014

Great having you all here! Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My boyfriend & I booked a 2 night weekend trip at the Cranmore Inn to celebrate my 25th birthday. I can safely say that there was not one thing amiss throughout our stay. The room was immaculate, Christopher & Eddie were so friendly and gave great advice about where to go and what to do, and the location was the best surprise of all! The inn is tucked away on Kearsarge Road, just one block from the main road filled with shops and restaurants. I had no idea when I made the reservation that we were booking one of the most conveniently located B&Bs in town. We enjoyed the homemade breakfasts and the extra care that was taken to ensure that our stay was everything we could have hoped for. The inn is family friendly, but we felt as though it provided the perfect balance of being both romantic for couples as well as a great place to stay for families with children. Overall, we couldn't have made a better selection. Thank you Eddie & Christopher - we can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CranmoreInn, Owner at Cranmore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you! We look forward to having you back!