“We stay here every year!”

White Trellis Motel
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Every year my father and I get away for our annual fishing trip. For many years now, we've been staying at the white trellis motel. It's situated right in the middle of where we need to go, whether it's Peabody River to the North, or Swift River on the Kancamagus Highway. It Is a very nice motel at a reasonable costs. Also, the views of Cathedral Ledge are awesome! The service is excellent and they have even given us a couple of spots to try our luck at.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin L
There are newer reviews for White Trellis Motel

Reviewed 9 August 2011

Owner is always friendly and happy to see you.Room and bathroom always very clean.I lost my watch but wasn't sure where I lost it.A few days later,I called and the owner was very happy to tell me she found it in my room.Location is near everything.Golfing,skiing,dining,train rides,shopping,site-seeing,etc,are all near by..

Room Tip: Just ask owner,she is glad to help.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Not a thrills place but is very clean which is important for me. Appearance outside terrific. Stayed here for the first time after a big hike. Comfortable bed but you may want to bring your more comfortable pillow with you as my only beef is that the pillows are kind of skimpy. I truly would come back after another 4000 footer hike.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2011

A very down to earth place with a lovely landlady. Extremely helpful and doing the utmost to make it an enjoyable stay and to feel home. Nothing fancy but all you need for a very reasonable price. Great location for starting your fishing trips in summer and skiing trips in winter.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We have been staying at the White Trellis for longer than we can remember . . . The rooms are large - the air conditioning is great in the summer - and its quiet - a single floor so no kids above or below running through the halls at midnight. Its at the north end of town which makes getting into the top end of town through Intervale very easy and there you can skip over to the west side hwy to get south. We don't have kids - don't care about a gym - and eat out - everything else is stellar

Room Tip: Any room is great - the owners go out of their way to make sure you're happy.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We fell in love with this place right away , very clean . My wife and I have stayed in much newer motels that were very worn out looking and not so clean .The White Trellis motel is like going back in time to the 50's , with the pine wainscott and shady spruce in a quite setting . We would recommend this motel to anyone !!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2011

On my travels through NH, I'm looking for places that are clean, neat, and affordable, like anyone. I'm also looking for a little personality; a place that tells a story. To me, Miyoko Honda's White Trellis Inn is ideal. I've stayed there numerous times on hiking and skiing trips to the mountains. The White Trellis takes you back to your memories of family roadtrips; hanging flowerbaskets outside, warm solid pine and white bedspreads inside, a picnic table where guests gather and chat. Nothing fancy, but it doesn't have to be. It's a warm and welcoming place, just down the road and across from the Moat Mountain Smokehouse and BrewPub.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo