“Quiet, friendly, convenient, economical”

White Trellis Motel
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our room was warm and ready for us in time for our 1pm Thanksgiving Day arrival. The hostess, Mary, was very friendly and welcoming. While the decor; wallpaper, curtains, & carpets are a bit dated, everything was clean and comfortable. It was very quiet, day and night, despite being so close to the main road through North Conway and points north. And very convenient to North Conway and the greater Mount Washington Valley. This would be a great place to stay during ski season, during kayak/tubing on the Saco season, leaf peeping season, springtime, anytime!
I will be bringing my 2 teenagers up to White Trellis for sure. Thank you!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom unit is on the north end of the building. The main room with the door to the outside h...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank MotherNature13

Reviewed 19 October 2012

we stayed here in 9 october,I checked out to go white mountain in hurry so forgot my bay with my passport in room.i phone and asked for help,the very nice owner found the bag and kept for me till we finished roundtrip.when we came back,nice owner very kind to us even let us use her private microwave oven to cook noodles,very kindly owner.I will back if we have chance to USA next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jj9641
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have stayed at the White Trellis Motel several times over the past few years. Most recently, I stayed there early this October 2012. The location is perfect for those people that want to stay near the center of activity in North Conway. This place has a very warm and cozy feel to it as soon as you enter. The rooms have been consistently clean and very well prepared. The owner has always been the person who has greeted me at the front desk with her usual big smile and friendly and helpful attitude. Parking is convenient and usually right in front of your room door. You can not beat the value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I visited over the Columbus Day Weekend for the fair and foliage. I had a wonderful time staying at the White Trellis Motel. The owner is so energetic, helpful and nice as well as the lovely staff. The rooms were very clean. I was able to park in front of my room. It had a cute porch to just sit and relax with wonderful views overlooking the mountains and foliage. The location could not be better. It is set just north of town, just outside of all the hustle and bustle but there is easy access to all the good attractions to the north without having to go through the traffic of downtown. There are plenty of popular bars and restaurants which I could easily walk to. I found also the Saco river across the street and strolled along its fisherman trails. There is so much more character staying here then in the big chain hotels in town and the prices are quite reasonable. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We had to buy a room deordorizer to diminish the foul smell, room was overpriced for what we got. No ammenities, shower very poor, no water had to run around to get wet but not enough room to move. All the windows were open in all units that should have given us a clue. If it wasn't so late in the day we would have found another place to stay for the night. The owners should refund our money and we had to pay extra for our dog to stay with us. Shame on them.

Room Tip: go to another motel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2012

mary is very welcoming and helpful, rooms are clean, price is right, location is great. what more could one ask for? we've been going there for the last 6 years during foliage season and have always been very pleased with everything.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank john h
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the White Trellis Motel. Perfectly placed in our price range and convienent to Moat Mtn Brewery (and Stonehurst Manor) for dinner. The owner is sweet at pie and very accomadating. This is a great place for those looking for a place to stay for the night while out and about enjoying the town during the day.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple