White Trellis Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$79
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$75
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$117
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$71
Agoda.com
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$102
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$158
Agoda.com
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$195
All reviewscable tvwi fiwould stay here againnew hampshiremountainsski
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Motel owner was very accommodating and did her very best to make sure that we were comfortable and taken care of. During the week of our stay, she often went above and beyond to help us out when we needed it, the type of service you wouldn't find at a bigger box hotel/motel.

Great value for the location and accommodation. Comfy rooms with everything you need. You'll also be staying with one of the coolest motel owners who does all of her own heavy lifting.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank hooksnnooks
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The staff is very helpful and the room was great. I have visited N. Conway many times in the past and this is by far the best hotel in the area and I woud definitely stay there again. The location is convenient to all the attractions and the room was very clean. Despite being right next to Route 16 it was quite quiet and comfortable. I would recommend this motel to anyone looking to stay in the N. Conway area. FIve Stars!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our room was warm and ready for us in time for our 1pm Thanksgiving Day arrival. The hostess, Mary, was very friendly and welcoming. While the decor; wallpaper, curtains, & carpets are a bit dated, everything was clean and comfortable. It was very quiet, day and night, despite being so close to the main road through North Conway and points north. And very convenient to North Conway and the greater Mount Washington Valley. This would be a great place to stay during ski season, during kayak/tubing on the Saco season, leaf peeping season, springtime, anytime!
I will be bringing my 2 teenagers up to White Trellis for sure. Thank you!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom unit is on the north end of the building. The main room with the door to the outside has a queensize bed, closet, TV and small fridge. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, closet and TV. The unit has one large full bath. Windows in each room make for sun-filled days and room-darkening curtains block all the outside light for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank MotherNature13
Reviewed 19 October 2012

we stayed here in 9 october,I checked out to go white mountain in hurry so forgot my bay with my passport in room.i phone and asked for help,the very nice owner found the bag and kept for me till we finished roundtrip.when we came back,nice owner very kind to us even let us use her private microwave oven to cook noodles,very kindly owner.I will back if we have chance to USA next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jj9641
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have stayed at the White Trellis Motel several times over the past few years. Most recently, I stayed there early this October 2012. The location is perfect for those people that want to stay near the center of activity in North Conway. This place has a very warm and cozy feel to it as soon as you enter. The rooms have been consistently clean and very well prepared. The owner has always been the person who has greeted me at the front desk with her usual big smile and friendly and helpful attitude. Parking is convenient and usually right in front of your room door. You can not beat the value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends