White Trellis Motel
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$93
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
ComfortInn
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$130
Official Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$126
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$162
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Hotels.com
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
Official Site
All reviewscable tvwi fiwould stay here againnew hampshiremountainsski
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I like to head out to North Conway to go skiing on a whim. I've stayed at the White Trellis before--as well as a few other places in the area. I'm always impressed by the personal and friendly service at the WT. Last weekend, it was near the end of the afternoon and I'd been up at Great Glen. Even though it was vacation week, the owner went out of her way to accommodate me. It's always great to stay at this little place...very homey and familiar. Great giveaways and energy snacks at the counter. Hmm...looks like snow this weekend. On my way!

Room Tip: Not every room has wi-fi...be sure to ask if you need it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Illumino062
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Motel owner was very accommodating and did her very best to make sure that we were comfortable and taken care of. During the week of our stay, she often went above and beyond to help us out when we needed it, the type of service you wouldn't find at a bigger box hotel/motel.

Great value for the location and accommodation. Comfy rooms with everything you need. You'll also be staying with one of the coolest motel owners who does all of her own heavy lifting.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank hooksnnooks
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The staff is very helpful and the room was great. I have visited N. Conway many times in the past and this is by far the best hotel in the area and I woud definitely stay there again. The location is convenient to all the attractions and the room was very clean. Despite being right next to Route 16 it was quite quiet and comfortable. I would recommend this motel to anyone looking to stay in the N. Conway area. FIve Stars!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our room was warm and ready for us in time for our 1pm Thanksgiving Day arrival. The hostess, Mary, was very friendly and welcoming. While the decor; wallpaper, curtains, & carpets are a bit dated, everything was clean and comfortable. It was very quiet, day and night, despite being so close to the main road through North Conway and points north. And very convenient to North Conway and the greater Mount Washington Valley. This would be a great place to stay during ski season, during kayak/tubing on the Saco season, leaf peeping season, springtime, anytime!
I will be bringing my 2 teenagers up to White Trellis for sure. Thank you!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom unit is on the north end of the building. The main room with the door to the outside has a queensize bed, closet, TV and small fridge. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, closet and TV. The unit has one large full bath. Windows in each room make for sun-filled days and room-darkening curtains block all the outside light for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank MotherNature13
Reviewed 19 October 2012

we stayed here in 9 october,I checked out to go white mountain in hurry so forgot my bay with my passport in room.i phone and asked for help,the very nice owner found the bag and kept for me till we finished roundtrip.when we came back,nice owner very kind to us even let us use her private microwave oven to cook noodles,very kindly owner.I will back if we have chance to USA next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family