White Trellis Motel
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$103
ComfortInn
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$79
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
Clarendon Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$75
Priceline
School House Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Junge's Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$82
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$104
All reviewscable tvwi fiwould stay here againnew hampshiremountainsski
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

It's very simple. You get what you pay for. The buildings and contents are very old and tired. That being said, it appears to be maintained enough to pass inspection to operate as a motel. We stay here every year before our 3 day pilgrimage on the Saco river. It serves the purpose. It has a shower, a fridge, and beds. It's located centrally and it's around 100$ usd a night. There is a hotel every 100 ft in North Conway and I'm willing to bet there are worse. It's become a shabby chic tradition for my friends and I. Life is short, stay here and save a few bucks and enjoy your time in North Conway.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank princessbadissa
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You do need to be prepared... I've stayed in "50's era" motels that were much nicer. It is clean and service is pleasant, but this property suffers from some fundamental issues that aren't easily fixed. The best example is an air conditioner mounted right next to the head of the bed! Between the cold air and noise, you'll want to be tired... furniture is beyond worn. The room we were in had no comfortable place to sit and write or work on a laptop. If there was wi-fi I couldn't find it. (We were only there for one night and didn't try to resolve that.) There was a coffee maker but no fridge or microwave.. The location on the highway is convenient, but also a bit noisy. (We opted not to open the windows much as we'd like to have turned off the air conditioner.) I might ask to look at different rooms if I stay here again... the price is right compared to most other hotels, but you definitely are getting what you pay for... Ironically, while the room is cramped, the bathroom is huge. As with most motels of this vintage, electric outlets are at a premium.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before checking in... there may be better choices.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter B
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I could stay at the big box hotels in North Conway, but I choose to frequent the small business owner. Now mind you, there is no luxury here. You don't get a pool or game room, no rubbery egg buffet breakfast. But what you do get is a clean quaint room with kind friendly service for a very reasonable and affordable price. No frills or thrills, but it is quiet and reminds me of travel as a child, when things were simple and charming. The knotty pine and tiled bathroom is so reminiscent of the drive in motel of an era nearly gone. If we don't patronize them, well, it just might turn into another big boxy chain. Do go to town and get an early morning coffee and muffin at the metro.

Room Tip: Number 5 has two beds and the twin in the room is easy on my back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NikkiP231
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I travel for work and stay at the White Trellis on a weekly basis and stay in the same reserved room each week. It's clean, cozy and comfortable and the management is quite accommodating. I don't require expensive extras and feel this inn is well worth the money and it's also close to local restaurants, etc. I have no problem giving this motel five stars.

Room Tip: Let the owner, Mary, make the decision with you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank j0hn_c967
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very quaint and pleasent stay. Had everything I needed - clean, comfortable, warm and quite.
Owner lady was very helpful and pleasent. I asked for a room with a shower that had a handrail anf she had one (I'm slightly handicapped). She checked with me to make sure it eas sufficient - nice lady.
Nice view of mountains across street and good resturants nearby.
Very reasonable price.
A travel buddy got a second room - also very pleased.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends