There was nothing wrong with the room and the motel but for the fact that the carpets everywhere (halls, rooms) absolutely stank. There was some sort of stale, musty, foul odour that permeated the entire place. As with the sense of smell, you slowly stop noticing a bad odour, so once you get over the initial stink the place is alright - our room was a bit of a contrast in that the tv was old and outdated (and the carpet stank), however the bathroom was recently renovated with a large tub and spacious layout. We arrived late and were passing through so we didn't use the pool, however the pool building looked quite old and decrepit. The breakfast was OK with a waffle station, juice, bagels, toast etc., however the breakfast area and number of tables was wholly inadequate for the number of guests in the hotel (I think the hotel was much fuller than normal as all other hotels were full due to some torrential rain that day that had likely motivated a lot of people to abandon their campsites and seek shelter in the town).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Conway and the Shopping Outlets. The Quality Inn offers clean, comfortable and quality rooms at affordable prices. Right next door to Settlers Green and within a few minutes of all local restaurants, major attractions and ski areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Washington Valley Hotel North Conway
- Mount Washington Valley Motel
- Mount Washington Valley Inn