When we checked in we were sent to the very back building. The hallways looked like something out of a horror movie. The room was tiny and smelled really musty. The bathroom was very small and had bright orange pipes running across the ceiling, it looked like someone started to change it and then just left it. The tv is so small and so old. The bed was so uncomfortable. It really was like sleeping on a floor. Thought we'd check out the pool like maybe that was the silver lining...NOPE. Literally unswimmable. Oh and the "arcade" is one stand up video game. Hated everything about this place. Really needs to be shut down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Conway and the Shopping Outlets. The Quality Inn offers clean, comfortable and quality rooms at affordable prices. Right next door to Settlers Green and within a few minutes of all local restaurants, major attractions and ski areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Washington Valley Hotel North Conway
- Mount Washington Valley Motel
- Mount Washington Valley Inn