Worst hotel experience ever! The hotel looks nice from the outside but it's all down hill after that. I booked a room with 2 double beds and got 1 king size bed in the Dixmont House which resembles low income housing. There was junk piled up outside, bikes, kids pool, old furniture. The room had 1 light bulb that worked. It was a dark, dingy, stinky, filthy room. A complete dump sums it up! For $150 plus dollars you don't expect a dump. After complaining we were moved to a better room actually in the hotel which was better then the 1st room but by no means a $150 room. I wouldn't stay there again if it were free!!!!! The manager was rude and a liar. In the few times we were In and out of the lobby there were numerous other people dissatisfied. If only I had seen these awful reviews it would have saved my family a lot of headache while on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Conway and the Shopping Outlets. The Quality Inn offers clean, comfortable and quality rooms at affordable prices. Right next door to Settlers Green and within a few minutes of all local restaurants, major attractions and ski areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Washington Valley Hotel North Conway
- Mount Washington Valley Motel
- Mount Washington Valley Inn