Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
View Hotel
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)
Junge's Motel(North Conway)
View Hotel
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)
View Hotel
All reviewsshopping outletsyogurtwould stay here againski tripcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roomapplebeesmicrowavemountfallhiking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a dreadful place. The reception area appeared OK but we were billeted in a room within a block at the rear. The hall, stairs and landing had a really dirty carpet. The room was spacious but the bathroom was dated - there was a leak from the wash basin. No refrigerator. The double room was supplied with one portion of sugar and whitener! so whilst asking for the heating to be put on we managed to obtain another portion of each. Unfortunately the heating ran out before the sugar....it was turned off before 9pm and was not on the following morning. When vacating we took the opportunity of passing observations at reception which prompted a shrug of the shoulders and nothing more.

Room Tip: Don't do it.....drive on by and sleep in your car - anything has got to be better than this place.
2  Thank LuzechSpur
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Worst hotel experience ever! The hotel looks nice from the outside but it's all down hill after that. I booked a room with 2 double beds and got 1 king size bed in the Dixmont House which resembles low income housing. There was junk piled up outside, bikes, kids pool, old furniture. The room had 1 light bulb that worked. It was a dark, dingy, stinky, filthy room. A complete dump sums it up! For $150 plus dollars you don't expect a dump. After complaining we were moved to a better room actually in the hotel which was better then the 1st room but by no means a $150 room. I wouldn't stay there again if it were free!!!!! The manager was rude and a liar. In the few times we were In and out of the lobby there were numerous other people dissatisfied. If only I had seen these awful reviews it would have saved my family a lot of headache while on vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank amanda_holmes1608
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The reception area looked ok but we had rooms in a building at the back of the main building. It was dingy, damp smelling and not clean. Would never stay here again - should have checked out and found somewhere else.

2  Thank Late-Travellers
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Musty smell, BIG crack in window, lots of dust behind bed, urine stains on front of bowel, card key system broken. I was given a " master key". I'm not very picky about old and outdated, but come on...there is no excuse for dirty and unsafe. Wouldn' t recommend this place or stay here again. Oh almost forgot, outside door left unlocked all night!

1  Thank Christina P
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Hmm. First impression was ok. Arrived later on in the evening and was told by the front desk woman that they had already put my key in the room. I have never heard tell of a hotel doing this before...leaving a room unlocked for a guest. Meanwhile the "out back slum area" of the "hotel" is not a secure building, therefore potentially affording access to the creepy guys drinking outside in the back parking lot. A guy (NOT a child) in the room above was pointing a laser beam (laser pointer?) at us from his window.

They don't have all night office staff, but they DO have a handy (NOT) overnight hotline to call for issues...a person answered who didn't identify himself as a hotel staff person and couldn't correspond with me at all and informed me that they could not deal with me until the morning. Went back in the morning after lapping up the luxury at the Ritz Carlton (aka Holiday Inn - see other review) and while the woman gave me a refund with very few questions asked, she did not apologize for sketchy hotel policies or lack of security. When I told her, "Thanks for understanding" after she gave me my refund, she simply looked at me without saying anything and offered no apology. Shoddy customer service. Would not return if you paid me. RUDE.

I briefly saw the room. It looked "okay". Not worth $143 at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a room a few kilometres down the road...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family