This motel is in need of some major updating. Read so many good reviews - we have stayed at the colonial motel where the rooms are super clean and updated but they were full so we took a chance and booked the briarcliff. Although the room and bathroom were clean - that's all I can say for good - the pillows were thin and on four little ones for two queen bed - no real closet - the shower did not really have hot water - maybe we were too farm from furnace? I was disappointed we couldn't park rt in front of our room due to a giant snow pile. Also - we bought tickets to cranmore from the motel - the colonial sells kids for $19 and the briarcliff sells kids for $36. What? Who's pocketing the difference? Definitely will make sure we reserve at the colonial or somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Briarcliff Motel has been centrally located in the heart of The Mount Washington Valley for over fifty years. Through the years, it has become a place people frequent year after year. It has proven itself among the many visitor options, as a clean and reasonably priced home away from home. Our thirty-one rooms offer king, and queen size beds. Each room is equipped with cable television, free in room coffee and tea, a telephone that offers free local calls, a mini-refrigerator, and free wireless Internet. All of the rooms are smoke and pet free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Briarcliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Briarcliff Motel North Conway
- Briarcliff Hotel North Conway