I stayed at the Briarcliff Motel this weekend for my 5th time and it's the only place I have ever stayed in while visiting North Conway. It's located right next to the Up Country Family Restaurant and is convenient walking distance to the Muddy Moose. The Red Jacket is right across the road, but you get to see the same mountains for a $100 less money at Briarcliffs. The staff is friendly and you get the feel of a family run business. They even give you recommendations and discount coupons to local restaurants. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated. You will have no problems staying at Briarcliff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Briarcliff Motel has been centrally located in the heart of The Mount Washington Valley for over fifty years. Through the years, it has become a place people frequent year after year. It has proven itself among the many visitor options, as a clean and reasonably priced home away from home. Our thirty-one rooms offer king, and queen size beds. Each room is equipped with cable television, free in room coffee and tea, a telephone that offers free local calls, a mini-refrigerator, and free wireless Internet. All of the rooms are smoke and pet free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Briarcliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Briarcliff Motel North Conway
- Briarcliff Hotel North Conway