My husband & I just got back from North Conway for the weekend. Stayed at the Briarcliff Motel. We've been there many times before & will return again. Hotel is reasonably priced. Room are VERY clean. Lots of shopping. Two Restaurants within walking distance. We had a room with a screened in porch that overlook the White Mountain of NH. Beautiful view. Lots to do. Saco River near by for canoeing, kayaking, swimming. Would recommend for couples and families. They have a very nice heated pool out back which is very clean as well. Service was top notch. Beds were comfortable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Briarcliff Motel has been centrally located in the heart of The Mount Washington Valley for over fifty years. Through the years, it has become a place people frequent year after year. It has proven itself among the many visitor options, as a clean and reasonably priced home away from home. Our thirty-one rooms offer king, and queen size beds. Each room is equipped with cable television, free in room coffee and tea, a telephone that offers free local calls, a mini-refrigerator, and free wireless Internet. All of the rooms are smoke and pet free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Briarcliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Briarcliff Motel North Conway
- Briarcliff Hotel North Conway