“Lovely Stay”

North Conway Mountain Inn
Ranked #16 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed for one night during Fourth of July weekend. The exterior is attractive and inviting. The room was very clean, comfortable and felt totally safe. The balcony with the mountain view is outstanding! It was a perfect place to stay with a great price! I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room was very clean, and had a wonderful view of the mountains. It is a non-smoking hotel with a small refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. The internet connection is terrible and when you do get on is very painfully slow. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: go for the second floor for better view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I wanted to escape Boston for a weekend and decided to stay here. The rooms were very clean and the balcony overlooking the mountains and fields was amazing! It was the perfect spot to enjoy a beer after hiking all day. We could walk to the restaurants and quickly access the outdoor activities we were looking for. I definitely would come back for another stay.

1  Thank Jack H
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I found the North Conway Mountain Inn on tripadvisor and the reviews were good and the price (for off season) were even better. I decided to give it a try knowing that if I arrived and it wasn't what I wanted, there were plenty of other choices on the same road. Well...I was not disappointed!
The motel was clean, lovely and just what we wanted. The best part was the unbelievable view from our own little deck. Our room was spacious, it had a good sized bathroom, mini fridge and flat screened tv.
The only thing that made me give it a four instead of a five is that you have to plan ahead if you need anything before 2pm. It's a small motel and doesn't have a large staff so when I wanted more toilet paper at 10am, no one answered the front desk phone. We ended up going out for breakfast and left a note for the cleaning staff and all was well by the time we got back. It's just a word to the wise....ask for extras when you check in. Also, I agree with many of the other reviewers that said the beds are not very comfortable. We got many extra pillows and that helped a bit. I would suggest they start investing in some better quality mattresses.
I would definitely return to this motel but always in off season or winter since it does not offer a pool as some of the other motels on this road do. All in all I was very satisfied with my trip!

2  Thank HappyRI
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I don't know why this is in the Inn category. It is a very nice motel. It is on the main drag thru North Conway. The room was very nicely decorated, everything worked and was very clean. It was expensive. We have 2 dogs which brought the rate to $217 with the tax. AND no breakfast. When I mentioned I was surprised that there was no breakfast, the gal at the desk told me to go to a nearby restaurant. We are on a road trip for 8wks so don't need to spend the extra $20 and an hour eating breakfast. Great view which we don't need since our whole road trip is constant great views. I would have loved this place if it was half the price and had breakfast..

1  Thank patandjon
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The views from the second floor of this hotel are outstanding. I wish I'd had more time to enjoy them. The room was very clean and the staff was nice. The room would have been 100% nice if I hadn't had anyone sleeping with me. If you have a restless partner, he/she will keep you up all night because the bed springs are really bouncy. It was not a good sleep.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor views are lovely
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Not exactly what I'd call an Inn but more of a motel. Seems like we were living in a youth hostel with loud snoring in the night and slamming door exits in the morning. Fan and light in bathroom on one switch would wake your partner up in the middle of the night. Upgrade your shower head, it is 1 inch wide and about 20 years old. However on the positive side, the room was clean, we liked the bed but it is the vista you are paying for. Quite overpriced for an outdated room. The deck planks are weak in places so the owner might want to do some repairs. Nice reception with Dawn but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Room walls are paper thin and it is close to the highway. They should lower their rates.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple