We've been staying there every February vacation for about 7 years now. The Motel is great!! Clean, comfortable and quiet! It's close to the downtown shops but far enough away if you don't like the hustle and bustle. Cranmore is only a 5 minute drive so access to the slopes is never a problem. Diane and Billy are wonderful hosts and will be sure to take care of you!! Their knowledge of the area and it's attractions are a HUGE asset. I know you will be very happy with your choice if you stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway