My husband and I stayed here for one night in early March. The price was really low compared to a lot of other places I'd looked at, and I was a little nervous about what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised! The room itself was nicer than some places we've stayed at recently for twice the price. Clean, spacious, nice big closet, comfy bed with a nice quilt on it. The motel itself doesn't have a lot of amenities, but we didn't mind, as we were just staying the one night. It's a really quick drive to the downtown area, and there are plenty of restaurants/bars nearby. Definitely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway