Myself and my boyfriend (both in our twenties) go to North Conway every year for skiing. This was the first time we stayed at the Clarendon Motel. It was very cute and cozy in the office, and Diane and Bill are two of the most lovely people and so hospitable. The rooms were terrific. Very simple, not a lot of amenities but perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway