We found the Clarendon Motel to be a great motel. The rooms were extremely clean and affordable. With its old style charm it exceded our expectations. The owners were very helpful and informative. They had great recommendations for dining, shopping, and places to visit. The location was fantastic, just a mile above the village of North Conway away from all the hustle and bustle, but close enough to enjoy all the town has to offer. We will definately make it a must stay when visiting the north country!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway