“Great cheesesteak and very pleasant, friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United States
“Great cheesesteak and very pleasant, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Via Roma was recommended to us when we asked for a good pizza restaurant in the area. We were not disappointed. The exterior of this place belies the welcoming, friendly, clean interior. In the roomy main part of the restaurant there is a nice sofa and chair seating area (for waiting) to the left as you walk in and a counter straight ahead to place your order from a vast menu. Plenty of beverages to choose from in the wall cooler as well and good variety of bagged chips. Small dining room with booths and tables in the adjoining room. Many items to choose from, but we were there for pizza and cheesesteak. Cindy, (who we later found out is one of the owners with her husband, Mohamed), took our order; she was so very friendly and pleasant. We had three little ones with us, and she made us feel very comfortable and welcome. (She even calmly appeared with a wet cloth and mop when there was a lemonade spill, and she offered comforting words to our little granddaughter who felt badly about making a mess.) After we ordered, we found a booth, and the food arrived in good time. Pizza was nice and hot with thick crust (how we love it) and lots of cheese. Very good. My husband, who is from the Philadelphia area, is fussy about his steak and cheese, and he thinks one of the key ingredients to a successful sandwich is the bread. He declared Via Roma's cheesesteak excellent and thought their homemade bread was superb. Prices were very reasonable, food was very good, and the service was great. Most of all, the owners were just delightful people who, we think, work hard to take good care of their customers.

• Visited July 2014

Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Great pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My family was in Conway to go to Storyland and needed a place for a quick dinner. The pizza was wonderful, staff was helpful and it was very busy while I was there which is always a good sign. Pizza was slightly on doughy side for me but that's how my kids love it , so we had it for two nights straight!!!

“VERY DISAPPOINTED”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I eat at via Roma's every so often and they are usually fantastic. However the past two times my order has been wrong. I ordered a bag of All Dressed Up chips and I got a small bag of cape cod chips. Just recently my boyfriend and I got a meatball sub that was short a few meatballs and no sauce, my sub was a turkey club with provolone cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. However there was american cheese, NO salt and pepper and pretty much no turkey. And not to mention I had to wait 45 mins for my boyfriend to get an attitude from the lady taking our money for food we didn't enjoy.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Madison, New Hampshire
“Awesome BLT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you love subs this is the place to go. My all time favorite is their BLT. They cut up their bacon so when you bit in you don't rip the whole strip out. I have NEVER had a bad sub or pizza their. The management is one of the best around.

• Visited April 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

After a day of shopping we stopped at Via Roma for take-out pizza. We were very pleased with the Roma special and meat lovers pizzas we ordered. During the same trip, we returned a second time for burgers and steaksubs, both of which were excellent.

Via Roma's laid back setting, friendly service, great food and extensive menu make it a sure hit for the whole family. We will be back for sure!

• Visited March 2014