“Great location! On the strip feels like home”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome pine slab bar top...overlooks kitchen open to living area
Large bathroom plenty of elbow room Dining area open to kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Awesome pine slab bar top...overlooks kitchen open to living area
Large bathroom plenty of elbow room
Dining area open to kitchen
Clean and comfortable queen beds....2 in each room
Full size washer and gas dryer
Second bedroom...2 queen beds
Large shower...clean with plenty of towels
Kitchen...pots and pans...small appliances, spices
Spiral stairs....both bedrooms on upper level
Taken February 25, 2013...front of house
view from front steps
Fall of 2012...view from porch taken by a guest.  Thank you Betty...fabulous shot!
View from road taken 9/26/13
Deck/porch 9/26/13
Outside 9/26/13
view from deck 9/26/13
Front of house 9/26/13
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rabid2
Griswold, Connecticut
“Great location! On the strip feels like home”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

To nanci " the owner"
My family and I had a wounderful time up here on Puddin hill cabin. This is truly the nicest rental I have stayed at in North Conway. This place is everything u described and more. Very at home feeling. Thank you so much and we will definitely stay with you again. The hunter family.

4 Aug 2014
Hi Dan,

Wow....a great review and pictures too!!! You are awesome, thank you. Glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit and were pleased with the guest house...despite the nest of bee's. You and your brother...amazing...so nice of you both to take care of them for me and I am so very glad that nobody got stung in the process! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Cory L
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Couldn't have asked for a better place!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were looking to get away for a few nights and stumbled upon Nanci's rental. She was so responsive with questions and assistance! Upon arrival, Nanci and her adorable dog Ruby were there to greet us and make sure that we had everything we needed. She was super sweet and it was a pleasure to rent from her :) The rental was amazing! So quaint and homey! The kitchen was gorgeous and spacious, the bathroom was HUGE and the living room was so comfy and had lots of seating. The bedrooms upstairs were adorable and spacious as well. Our favorite part of the rental was the front deck and the view of the mountains. It was so nice to sit on the porch, have drink, look at the mountains and relax :) Nanci has thought of everything! Anything you could possibly need is in the house! In planning this trip, we were just thinking of getting away. After taking this trip to Nanci's rental, we can't wait to plan our next visit there :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! If I HAVE to pick............The porch and the location.
Liked least: Hmmmmmm...............I can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
20 Jul 2014
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a fabulous review....I so wish that I could review the guests!!!!! You would easily been 5 stars!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the summer, hope to see you again soon! Huge thanks to your hubby for being such a hero.....!!!!!
Karen S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quaint, comfy, convenient...loved everything about it!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here for a week and loved everything about our stay! Nanci (the owner ) was super friendly and helpful! Even though she lives next door on the same propriety we never felt like we were being "watched". We had complete privacy. The house was so sweet and quaint. Everything we would need was already there..towels, shampoos,soaps,paper goods, coffee, extra blankets and pillows..etc! The house is a quick walk to the outlets and an even shorter drive to rt. 16 (main street area of town)...we will absolutely rent here again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
26 Apr 2014
Hi Karen!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review! You guy's were awesome and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay.....Ruby and I look forward to your next visit..!!!
NH
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
4 Oct 2013
I am so glad you had such a relaxing time! The weather was absolutely perfect for enjoying your morning coffee on the porch....I also enjoy having my coffee looking out at the mountains....thanks so much for your compliments and for taking the time to post a review!! Hope to see you again. Nanci
New Brunswick
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
24 Jul 2013
Thank you!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I truly appreciate your taking the time to leave a review!!!

Hope to see you again,
Methuen Ma
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
10 Feb 2013
Thank you so much for such an awesome review and your super nice comments in the guest book! It was my pleasure to have you as guests and I am so looking forward to your return! It is people like you who make renting the house such a pleasure. Thank you for being so awesome!!!!!
edabensky
Mass
“Lovely house close to everything, warm and homey, Easy to rent and Great Owner”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We travel with our teenage daughter and her boyfriend. We drove up to black mountain for there 1/2 day deal, after 12:30pm. From the moment we got there Nanci made it warm and inviting by leaving lights on and warming up the house. Even before we had had some email troubles and she went out of her way to make sure she followed up with a phone call, to ensure us that all was good. She came over about a 1/2 hour after we got there to intoduce herself and make sure everything was up to par. She was very insistant on the fact that it was our house for the weekend and we should enjoy it. This house is close to everything but set back on a private road so you have your own space. It is pet friendly which is helpful for us as we have 2 create trained terriors. And you don't have to worry if you forget something she has everything there. This was a wonderful place and we will be back soon. We can't wait!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nanci was great and made it all so easy.
Liked least: Nothing it was perfect for us!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Feb 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate your kind words and am SO GLAD that you felt at home...that's exactly how it should be! Hope to see you soon, Nanci
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing