“A great place to stay - has all you need and more”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance
Jessica Way Almost there!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Jessica Way
Almost there!
Welcome!
Mountain view, Spring (from our deck)
Autumn View (from our deck)
Winter view (from bedroom window)
Living area
Living Room Flatscreen
Living room gas stove
Gas stove for winter warmth
Kitchen (left)
Kitchen (right)
Dining Table
1/2 Bath
King Bedroom (view 1)
King bedroom (view 2)
Twin Bedroom
Queen Bedroom in lower level (winter)
Queen Bedroom in lower level (summer)
Downstairs Sofa Bed (full size with memory foam mattress)
Lower Level
Kitchenette (lower level)
Cozy kitchenette corner
Jacuzzi Tub (lower level)
Bathroom Sink (lower level)
Winter Hill
View from deck 12/31/15
Autumn Hill
Screened-in Porch (with mountain view)
Patio Table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

Laura3022...
Alexandria, Virginia
“A great place to stay - has all you need and more”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed for a week of hiking with five other friends and found this condo quite comfortable. We had everything we needed and more. The owners stocked enough towels, paper products, and even toiletries to make our stay very carefree. The views from the condo deck are lovely - we even did Kearsarge Trail to the fire tower which we could see from our deck. Beds were comfortable and plenty of room for us.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
1 Jul 2014
Hi Larry. We're so glad to hear that all was to your liking, and we thank you for the great review. We'll be happy to accommodate you again if you should decide to visit North Conway in the future.

Many thanks again!
DianeStan...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just like home”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all, Mary Jane was fabulous to communicate with prior to our Girl's weekend. She responded quickly and provided great information about the condo. Eight of us slept comfortably. The condo was clean, quiet and I felt like I was entertaining my friends at home with a beautiful view of he mountains. The condo was easy to get to and close enough to Main street, N. Conway to make a few quick trips to the stores. We did Diana's Bath (very close!) the Kanc and of course, shopping. I recommend the condo for a group of 8 and I would stay again with my girls.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hominess
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
14 May 2014
Hi Diane. Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it, and hope we can accommodate you again another time.

Many thanks!
Meghan U
“fabulous condo”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about our stay at this condo! My family has been vacationing in the North Conway area for years, and have stayed at many different accommodations, this condo outshines them all! It has the perfect amount of space to share
with another family, the beds are the most comfortable ones I have slept on while travelling, the kitchen has everything you need to cook full meals, and then some! Anytime we wondered if it had something, it did! On top of it all, you get amazing views with a great location, close to town, skiing, and the outlets! My daughter wants to make sure I mention the amazing sledding hill too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: where do i start?
Liked least: the wifi connection (like everywhere in the area) is inconsistent
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
19 Feb 2014
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say "thank you" enough!!! We're so happy that you enjoyed yourselves and were pleased with the accommodations. We do want our guests to feel that they got every penny's worth and that there wasn't anything they lacked while staying at our condo. We can't wait to have you back next year!!!

Thank you again!!!

Stoneham
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

13 Jan 2014
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've blown me away with that review!!!! I can't thank you enough!! I'm thrilled with happy renters, and I do hope you look us up again. As I think I mentioned in an earlier email, I give discounts to repeat renters. (So far I have 2 FlipKey repeat renters and several friend/family/coworker repeat renters.)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you or anyone in your group for another opportunity to "relax and feel the difference." :)

Thanks again! We truly appreciate it!!

MA
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
30 Dec 2013
Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad that you were happy with the accommodations!!

We're looking forward to having you back!

Happy New Year!!
MA
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

8 Oct 2013
Thank you!!! We greatly appreciate your kind comments! We look forward to hosting your next visit to North Conway.

Please keep an eye out on the availability calendar. I'm already down to only 2 available weekends in Jan and also 2 in Feb. Though March is wide open at the moment. March was a busy month last year, so I wouldn't want you to miss out if you should plan on coming back then.

Thank again!!
Mary Jane and Greg Shaw
Rutland MA
Reviewed 23 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

1 Jul 2014
Thanks for your great review. We're happy you were happy with the accommodations. If you should plan another trip to North Conway, we'd be happy to have you visit us again.

Mary Jane and Greg Shaw
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$190
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing