“Great Place for two couples to spend the weekend!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Artist Brook Condo

Fenced in Back Patio
Open Concept
Fully Stocked Kitchen - Just Bring Food
Welcome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

kel1y
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place for two couples to spend the weekend!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Myself, my boyfriend, a couple and our dogs had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful condo for 4th of July weekend 2014. We had an absolutely wonderful time! Boyfriend and I went for the hiking, the couple we invited came to get out of the city and be lazy. The house was basically perfect for both of us!

The 3rd floor 'play' room was filled with some great board games (Monopoly-New England version(!), Trivia Pursuit, Jenga (regular and HUGE) to play and had a nice big TV to put a movie on. I'm not sure if the Wii (and other game consoles?) games have been stolen from this condo, but there weren't any when we got there-I would suggest bringing some up or stopping at the Walmart to grab one cheap if your heart is on playing. Frankly, we were more than happy with all the board games! The beds were super cozy and the rooms didn't get too hot at night. We were able to make 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts with ease in the kitchen-there's plenty of pots, pans, etc to use. The location is great very close to downtown, yet you still feel you're in the middle of nowhere-the road the condo is on dead-ends at the condo, so its a nice peaceful place to walk the dogs early in the morning. There is also a trail head nearby, which was really nice for a nice long doggy walk before the car ride home.

We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
17 Jul 2014
I am so happy to hear when our guests have a good time! I'm glad you said something about the games. I think compartment where they are might be a "hidden door" in that TV stand. I'll put a sticker to "push here" next time I am up! Please come back soon!
AnneMarie...
Chester, New Hampshire
“Much better than a hotel....”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I traveled with my sister, 5 year old daughter and dog for a Storyland/train adventure. Nicole was great to work with...the condo had everything we needed..including side rails for the queen bed I shared with my daughter! The condo was easy to get to and close to everything we wanted to check off our list... thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ability to bring my dog, fenced yard, child friendly
Liked least: Nothing...it was a great experience and Nicole was great to work with...
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
chrispoup...
“Worlds above a hotel stay!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This condo exceeded our expectations. Nicole was very helpful and prompt to answer emails before we arrived, gaining access to the property was easy. The property was clean and quite spacious. It was wonderful to be able to spread out and decompress at the end of a long day.

The children particularly enjoyed playing with the toys that were there, and as parents, we really appreciated the security gates on every floor.

We visit North Conway every year, and will definitely keep this place in mind for our next visit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing