“Great food”

Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Luciano family welcomes you to Merlino's Family Steakhouse, a Landmark in North Conway, New Hampshire since 1967 Sports Tavern, steaks, lobsters, family Italian recipes, and a Merlino's Famous Sunday Buffet! The Classic Northern New Hampshire restaurant with longtime, local servers and bartenders, and great food! Reservations welcome and please fill out our comment cards at the end of your party. Thank you!
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and son got filet mignon and they were cooked perfectly. I got the twin lobsters which were sweet and very good. Best meal we had in North Conway.

There are newer reviews for Merlino's Family Steakhouse

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Thought the dinner was tasty (and was grateful for gluten-free beer) but was sick that night and the next day. :( Decor was common for Conway area and staff seemed overwhelmed and understaffed for dinner time.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I had written a review about this place earlier in the year but it has
disappeared. Went here in April 2013 with a party pf 11. 4 of us ordered prime rib, 2 medium, 2 medium rare. All 4 of us woke in the middle of
the night SICK to our stomachs! We spent all night & the whole next day unable to leave the bathroom!! Called the restaurant and they refused to concede that it was their food. Deb (the manager) actually told me that they called everyone else who had prime rib that night & they were
all fine. She actually expected me to buy that line!!! This used to be
our favorite place in North Conway but NEVER AGAIN!!! Unless you have
2-3 days to spend in the bathroom go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!! (If this gets
deleted again ill just keep rewriting it)

3  Thank Mom2aidan01
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Decided to try out Merlino's Steakhouse on our visit to the Conway area. We were very happy with the courteous service Being from close to the Maine coast we know seafood and my wife was very happy with her scallops, not an easy accomplishment. I enjoyed a ribeye and a portion of my wife's prime rib. My son's meal was great as well. We plan to return when we visit the area again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great Dinner… little pricey but the food was worth it… Great prime rib..great steak tips..love the family style salad.. Had a great time with my two children 13 and 14 yrs old..