“great food and service!”

Hooligans Food & Drink
Ranked #20 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“great food and service!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed within walking distance at the Cranmore inn and had dinner here our first night in town. They have a nice variety on the menu and are reasonably priced. Yummy desserts too!!

Visited June 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Yummy food for grownups and kids!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner based on a recommendation from Eddie at the Cranmore Inn. Very good food, fun place to eat, nice and attentive service. Everything tasted good, homemade and fresh. Good variety to choose from especially the kids menu. It is also reasonably priced. We will definitely return if in the area.

North Conway, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, and done correctly!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in at Hooligans recently for lunch and it was a very pleasant experience. My wife had a bowl of onion soup, followed by a chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. Both were excellent and my wife said it was probably the best onion soup she had ever had. Her chicken salad sandwich was also a pleasant surprise, (that was recommended by our waitress, Mary). The croissant was tender and flakey and the chicken salad was very flavorful, with just the right amount of mayo, onion, salt and pepper. I had a burger, cooked medium, and served with tomato and mayo and it was just as expected, cooked just right, slightly pink in the center. I also had a side of potato salad that was also excellent. The potato salad in most restaurants is a very bland mixture of potato's and mayo, period. This one was very well seasoned with just the right amount of salt, onion, and eggs and was very good. When we told Mary, our waitress to give our compliments to the chef she said, "That's one of the reasons why I enjoy working here so much; I can put food down on a table without any trepidation". If you are ever in No. Conway, make it point to stop in at Hooligans Food & Drink, you won't be sorry. Someone listed the name incorrectly above, it is Hooligans Food & Drink, and located on Kearsarge Rd. just around the corner off Rt. 16, near the train station.

• Visited June 2014
Lakewood
“Love This Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm heading up to the valley for a week, and I never return to NH without eating at this establishment. I usually get the fish and chips which is outstanding (can taste it alread), but I/ve also eaten their burgers, salads, etc. It's just a non fancy restaurant where locals like to gather, and if I lived up there I don't think I'd cook at home that much, just go to this restaurant and gorge myself. Believe it or not the chips are great and not frozen. See you soon.

Helen

• Visited November 2013
Weare, New Hampshire
“Small place, big portions.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here for dinner. It's a very small place, dining on one side, bar on the other. We were the only people on the dining side but the bar side was full. The menu is limited but the portions were big and the food was good. The Chicken Pot Pie had an amazing crust but I found very little chicken mixed in with all the potatoes & vegetables. And I found there was too much seasoning for my taste (possibly Rosemary? Not sure). My husband had the steak tips & they melted in his mouth! A free refill on soda was a nice surprise!

• Visited May 2014