“Used to be Great .... What happened??”
Review of Bellini's Restaurant - CLOSED

Bellini's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Saugus, Massachusetts, United States
“Used to be Great .... What happened??”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Used to LOVE it at Bellini's. It was my favorite restaurant. Our last visit will probably be our last. The food was so-so, and the services was fair. I like my food served at a hot/warm temperature, and I got cold Italian food. And it's expensive. I don't mind spending the money to get great food, but this was not great food. What a shame!

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Debra P

Newton, Massachusetts
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Rude staff, terrible overpriced food. A bottle of Ragu sauce would have been better! "Twenty minute wait" was actually one hour. Never again.

• Visited December 2013
New England - USA
“Five Star Italian Meal”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I thought this restaurant was terrific. The lighting is dim and romantic, and the heavenly smells drift around you the minute you open the door. The night we visited, the place was packed to the rafters so we had to wait 25 minutes for a table. It sure was worth it. What an outstanding five star Italian meal. Very pricey, but delicious. I had the spaghetti Bolognese, and my husband had the baked haddock and pasta side. The family size salad (exquisite house salad dressing) could have fed four people, and the fresh baked bread with virgin olive oil for dipping was wonderful. My husband ate his entire meal and practically licked his plate. There was such a generous helping of my spaghetti dish that I could only finish half, so I took the rest home and finished it the next day. What a find this restaurant was! We'll plan to visit again when we are in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KayTee9
Britain
“Nice atmosphere, great bread!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My partner and I are so glad that we wandered into this restaurant during our stay in North Conway. Yes it is a little pricier than other establishments in the area, but in return you get a more adult crowd and less-hectic atmosphere (most of the other taverns/restaurants in North Conway were full of young children - even screaming babies - until 9 in the evening).

The two hostesses were very pleasant and our waitress was very friendly and attentive - but not too suffocating!

The meal was very good and they even give you as much free bread as you want with a large side salad to compliment every entrée. The bread was absolutely delicious and so was the salad.

A very nice restaurant and experience and I would definitely recommend it as a place to eat for couples and adult travellers !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CatsCrazy
Groveland, Massachusetts
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food is good, but pricey. The prices mirror those of one of the better Italian restaurants in the north end of Boston, but it is not Boston. All of the meals were good and had good size portions. The food service was slow, but all staff were excellent.

Definitely on my revisit list.

• Visited August 2013