“Disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Saint John, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We ate here on past trips and the staff and food were great, but on this trip we were disappointed. While on this trip we ate here twice on our last trip and the service was average only because of the wait staff. It took the host and hostess a while to seat us though we are only a group of 3 and the food was very slow coming out of the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“A typical nice meal at Applebee's”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Exactly as you would expect from Applebee's. Clean restaurant, friendly and fast service, good food and good value.

Visited September 2013
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Dreadful food, miserable staff”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were staying in the area for a few days last week during our vacation. Myself and my wife have been here before and it wasnt too bad so we decided to try it again along with three friends we were travelling with. We had a five minute wait and got sat in a booth which was fine. The place wasnt too busy as it was around 8.30 in the evening. We were told that we may have to wait for around 15 minutes until our server had finished her break. I immediately thought 'is there no one else who could serve us'. Any way the server arrived after around 10 mins and I asked her if someone was smoking somewhere as I instantlyy detected a strong stale tobacco smell. She said 'pardon me NO' so I left it at that and we all decided that the server must be a smoker and that the smoking smell may have been from her. Anyway it was offensive. We ordered our food. I decided to have the 'NEW FOUR CHEESE SANDWICH which sounded nice from the menu. what I received was a grease sodden two of slices of bread suck together with melted cheese. There definately didn't seem to be four differnet cheeses in there. Nothing more that that. It was terrible and I only could manage to eat a small amount. I did tell the server who said I should have said something earlier. A man who appeared to be tha manager came with some small side plates and just dumped them on the table whilst walking by. He didn't acknowlwdge our party at all. My friends steak wasn't cooked as asked. He did tell the server was told about it but she did nothing. My wife and our other friends food was medicocre to say the least so we decided the best was to just pay up and leave. As I said I have been there on at least three occasions in previos years when in North Conway but definately not again. This experience was awful and if you go here definately dont order the new four cheese sandwich. Not unless you like a soggy, greasy sandwich for over 8 dollars which seams to me to be a lot for two slices of bread with a bit of cheese.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank scottfire
“Great food and excellent service.”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Again we really had a great meal and the service extraordinary. We were seated right away and our waitress served us promptly. Our appetizers were served hot and fresh and so were our meals. The manager Jennifer stopped by our table and was very friendly. We will be back!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Moncton
“Spent almost 2 hours waiting for our order!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had been shopping all day and we're tired and hungry. Wanted to eat fairly fast so we could have a swim in the pool at our nearby hotel. We ordered and waited just shy of 2 hours for our food. They apologized but didn't offer anything or any reason for how long it took. The food was good but by the time we finished the pool was closed at the hotel!

• Visited August 2013