“Overworked Waitress Who Made it Happen”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overworked Waitress Who Made it Happen”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We came in late night for some desert and the waitress was totally over busy. There must have been 7 total tables in the place and the manager's way of helping was to come over and ask us if we wanted water (though our waitress brought it). Once she got to us, our waitress was amazingly sweet and helpful! And obviously the ice cream is yum!

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Ice cream good as ever”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

On arrival there was no server to be found, so made ourselves comfortable, before eventually being served. The restaurant wasn't that busy but the staff were struggling to serve customers efficiently, saying that the food did come out fairly quickly. The main entrees were of reasonable quality but I wouldn't rave about it Ice cream was as good as ever, and brought back good childhood memories from the last time I visited Friendly's

Visited February 2014
sterling, va
“Very Good”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This a very good Friendly's. The service was excellent. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The food was fresh and very tasty. Also affordable prices. Most Friendly's in the northeast U.S. seem very good. I wish they were that way in the DC area.

Visited December 2013
NB, Canada
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Went to Friendly's for the first time. The hostess put us in a booth with kids on the other side of me. All they did was push on the seat. So I thought this is off to a great start. We decided to do the build your own burger. Well I picked no pink, mayo and red onions. The first time it came out with no red onions, onion rings and heinz 57 sauce on it. Told her it wasn't right, she brought it back to me, told me the mayo was under the lettuce and gave me a bowl of red onions on the side. So I scraped the onion rings off and took a bite, well it was very pink inside. So I couldn't eat it. In the meantime, my husband ordered his a double and they brought out a single for him. It wasn't the servers fault, we just got up and left after explaining that after two times in the kitchen they couldn't get our burgers right, all they had to do was read what we picked for goodness sake!! My first and last Friendly's experience!! Went up the road to Muddy Moose, should have went there in the first place.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank nbgirlNB_Canada
Conway, New Hampshire, United States
“new look”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

love there new decor really brightens up the place looks something like an old fashion diner and the food was good we tried the munchie mania

Visited October 2013