“drop in at the Peking”

Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: The Peking Sunrise Restaurant of North Conway is proud to provide you with an extended menu featuring Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We love to drop in at the Peking for cool tropical drinks and well prepaired chinese food. Friday is good for a late lunch/early dinner before going to,"Almost There", to listen to our friend Simon play his popular dancing rock and roll in his band "the simon crawford band". The food is always piping hot and comes out in a timely fashion. Sit at the decorated bar, high top table or a larger party table in the front. Family dining is mostly in the main dining room, all decorated with interesting oriental dacor. We like the oversized poo poo for two that always produced leftovers for the next day to enjoy. Sides of peapods in oyster sauce and beef with chinese vegetables are my favorites. They used to have a sports room open in the back that was great for birthday parties and such but is closed now for some reason. Best chinese food in the valley by my account. Great location too near shopping and the north south "around town" road.

1  Thank CCEINC

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

A must do restaurant. The very best staff and wonderful food. Consistently good food and drink. A large selection to chose from.

1  Thank Krashtsang
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The service is phenomenal the waitstaff the bar staff everybody is absolutely fantastic friendly kind attentive. I've been reading the reviews on here as I'm new to tripadvisor. What I have been reading is absolutely incorrect I've been going here for 19 years and I've never not once ever had a bad experience. I feel bad for the people who have. That being said it makes me question the reviews I'm read. Either way I love it (10 Stars for me)

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing the staff is incredible and the service is fantastic. Prices are reasonable. The bar selection is vast. I come here once a week sometimes even more.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The best Chinese food around. Never have a bad meal and staff is always friendly. Enjoy the atmosphere.

1  Thank kabishop