“Meh. ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Delaney's Hole in the Wall
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Bar, Sushi, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delaney's has become a tradition in the Valley for locals and visitors alike, for great food, drinks and fun. Our menu features a wide variety of creative, scratch made food prepared with only the freshest and finest ingredients available. Whenever possible we buy organic and support local farmers, artisans and businesses.
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Meh. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I almost hesitate to rate this place as "average". The service was poor. Our waiter made us feel unwelcome, as if we were bothering him. He also rushed us through our lunch.
The food was expensive for what you got. I ordered the clam chowder and it was pretty good and a small chicken Caesar salad which was all a total of $15 plus tip. This food was too average for that.
Overall, I wouldn't stop here again. I do feel like if our waiter/waitress was more friendly I would have walked away with a better taste of what they might have to offer.

1 Thank AshleeB21

North Richland Hills, Texas
“Great food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We (wife and teenage kids) had an early dinner. My son and I had burgers, daughter had Calazone, and the wife had Stromboli. I had a local beer at the recommendation of the waiter which was very tasty. Our food arrived quickly and was hot. Portions were very adequate and the food very tasty. The atmosphere was very rustic and what you expect from a New Hampshire Restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the food very good. They did have large bar area which I would guess is full during the evening.

• Visited June 2014
Shelton CT
“A great night of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went on a busy Friday night, we waited for about 20 min and got a table in the back. It was a nice room and the place was hopping. The wait staff was great the entire time.
I ordered the Prime rib and Hot wings as a app.
The wings were out of this world, really good sauce and cooked great.
The prime rib was to die for and I love prime rib and have it everywhere, It came with squash and mashed potato's, both were great.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Firebuff66
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Why the wait?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were given a buzzer when we came in. We had enough time to drink about 1/3 of our beers before the buzzer went off/ We were led into a room with 6 tables, only 1 of which was occupied. No idea why the wait. At least we had time to get our beers. The food was very good. There are some unusual items on the menu, such as the black anf tan which I oredered. It is pastrami covered in bleu cheese and heated. Actually, it was very good. This is certainly a place to consider when in the area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cflum
Tamarac, Florida
“Mixed feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I had my first taste of Quahog and I am not likely to have another. What was supposed to be clam and bacon stuffing tasted more like bread with pimentos for coloring. My entree was Ravine Ravioli and it was fabulous! Hubby had Fr. onion soup that had flavorful stock and just right amount of cheese. His entree was something I would never eat - pastrami with some kind of blue cheese topping. He said it was good. Portions were more than ample.

Visited June 2014