“Adventurous stay in a great hotel. A+++”
Review of Adventure Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Conway
Adventure Suites
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Loved it...have been twice and will be back every year. The fact that they give you a tour of the rooms makes the experience so much better.mall the suites are awesome. Stayed in the dragons lair and the deserted island. The fire pit in the back is a great place to relax at night and make new friends. The staff is so friendly and informative and willing to help you with anything you need to make your stay better. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for a great time.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is our second trip to Adventure Suites. Previously we had stayed in the Jungle - which was great. The Cave was just as good (though I do prefer the shower set up in the Jungle to that of the waterfall in the cave). The Cave had lots of places for our 3 year old to explore and he LOVED the stalactites and cave drawings. As always, the workers at Adventure Suites were perfect. Always helpful and very very nice! The two reasons The Cave got 4 stars instead of 5 are as follows: with the waterfall bathroom, the entire first floor of the suite gets VERY SLIPPERY - no matter how much squeegee-ing you do. And the price is pretty steep. That being said, you get what you pay for - and our family definitely thinks it is work it. Now on too the Treehouse next!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I had the wonderful experience of staying in the Showtime suite with my boyfriend for our anniversary on May 15, 2012. Not only was the room a blast but the staff was very accommodating. I had difficulty working the remote for the AC and the staff came right down to my room and showed me what I was missing. It was a relaxing and romantic, watching a movie from the 2 person Jacuzzi tub, with surround sound. It was a memorable experience and I can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: When checking-in be sure to take a tour of some of the rooms. It will give you great ideas for your...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

It was like we were in a different world... so nice to get away and feel like we were further away than we actually were!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Is it expensive? Definitely. Is it worth it? Depends on what you want.

We decided to stay here for one night in June. We knew we'd spend plenty of time in the hotel and our room. We thought it would be really neat and fun. It definitely was - I can't think of another themed hotel like it. Yes, we ran into another couple in tasteful toga garb outside their suite, but it is definitely family friendly.

A few notes about the room (other than the fact that it's very well themed and fun):
For some reason it didn't occur to us that having a 5 person hot tub in your suite means it will get HOT. The A/C will not win the battle. Finally we opened the windows; by that point it had cooled down enough outside and it became comfortable.

The bathroom - waterfall showers are cool in theory; drenching the entire bathroom during it is not fun. We wondered why the toilet paper was on a moveable stand - after that we knew why. So don't keep anything in the bathroom that you don't want to get soaked.

We traveled as a couple so the suite seemed huge. After touring the little nooks and crannies they have for kids - yes, it's kid friendly, not so much parent friendly if you're trying to do anything other than sleep. My husband didn't think the bathroom would be too safe either - the door is heavy and seems like it might cause problems.

The cat was very cute and a nice addition. Breakfast was fine; not too much room in the diner, so we brought it back to the Cave. Cookies were a nice touch.

Overall, we were glad to have stayed here. The price is definitely a deterrent, so consider what you're after before you book.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank diswish
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We really had fun at this hotel. So many different themes to choose from. Our room was a little dark. The rooms on the front of the hotel let in very little light as the are covered by the buildings facade, but there's so much to do it doesn't really matter. Dvd rentals, great firepit facing the mountains, hot tub, cookies' and a basic but good breakfast all thrown in for free. The rooms are pricey but you are paying for the kitschy experience. Service is excellent and everyone's friendly and helpful. Try the moat next door for dinner.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The family had driven by Adventure Suites for a few years now on our annual treks up into the White Mountains. We had always wondered what it would be like. We went online and discovered some nice rooms/themes. Everything looked great. We decided it would be a once in a lifetime event so we booked early to coincide with an early trip to Storyland on June 19th.

When we booked in Jan or Feb I was shocked at the price of $335 including tax per night. I asked for early check in. They said it would cost $25 extra. I had not read their website home page which in their defense clearly states this. I was offended that I was already charged the $335 on day one when the trip was still four-five months away and now they wanted an extra $25. I felt like they were nickel and diming me or should I say drawing and quartering me. All the conversation took place via e-mail and I made the following comment, "If I am not in bed by a certain time is there a charge for that too"? They cancelled my reservation. My wife had to call back and beg them to re-instate our reservation. They put us through the ringer before finally agreeing. In hindsight, I should never have made that comment, but to cancel over it seems a little touchy to me.

We stayed in the Tree-Nut Hut room. FIrst off, the pictures on line make this room appear huge. It is absolutely not. The room where the kids sleep, the Nut House, as it is called is way too small and way too hot! Where the only A/C is positioned does not work because the cool air goes right down the stairway. The master bedroom is very hot. The Nut House as previously mentioned is even hotter.

The staff was actually very, very good. There was a gentlemen working at the front desk who brought us a fan and was genuinely an outstanding representative. The cookies were fantastic! Worth $335 though, No. I think the staff was very good overall other than the person who initially cancelled my reservation.

Summary: Room smaller than you'd think, Kids room way too small, Room overall way too hot. Not worth the $335. Not on its best day.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel and save $225 and get a pool in the process if that is what you are looking...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family