“Awesome Service, Great Theme Rooms...Spectacular Adventure!”
Review of Adventure Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Conway
Adventure Suites
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 8 December 2012

We have stayed at Adventure Suites several times over the last few years and have never been disappointed. Our first experience was in Showtime, a movie theater themed room with a giant tv screen, stadium seating, and a rocking sound system. It has a popcorn machine in the room and you can relax in the jacuzzi and still watch and hear a movie! Love the Keurig in the room and the k-cups are provided. Showtime also has a great view of the mountains from its back deck. Great selection of dvds in the lobby at no charge. The Wi-Fi is a little weak in some rooms, but there is a public computer available in the British style phone booth in the lobby! There is also a pool table in the lobby. We always look forward to the cookies at 7pm and the breakfast in the 50's diner in the morning...LOVE the waffles! The entire staff is friendly and go out of their way to make any accomodation possible. Normal check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11 a.m. The have an early check in option (1pm) or a late check out option (1pm) for an additional charge. When we stayed, we paid an additional $25. for late check out.We have stayed in The Treehouse which is perfect to keep the kids entertained, with all the crawling, climbing, swinging, and gaming. The Dragon's Lair is a cool room with the swinging, pedulum bed...but not recommended if you get motion sick! The bathroom is a dream from the automatic toilet to the heated floors to the tv in the shower to the slide shaped sink. We have also stayed in the Deserted Island (Love the clam shell bed!) and Victorian Spa (love the steam room/sauna). The family rooms can get pricey since there is a charge for each child (pricing is based on double occupancy and each child is an additional $15.00 and $25.00 for each additional adult). Predictably, the prices of the suites increase on special event days/ holidays. We try to go when we can take advantage of the midweek rates since the weekend rates run $70 - $100. higher. Some of the rooms are pet friendly. Plenty of free parking. Nice fire pit area and gift shop. Their website covers most questions you might have. Every night they have a contest on Facebook and whoever is the first to do whatever is posted gets to spin the prize wheel. Always fun! There are plenty of North Conway/White Mountain attractions and restaurants in close proximity but really, if you go to Adventure Suites, it's all about the adventure suite you choose to experience and enjoy! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The Adventure Suites website does a great job covering all the amenities in each suite. Not all suit...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ptmd2007

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I stayed in the Jungle room with my husband and our two children ages 8 & 5 and it was great! The kids room upstairs was great, both my kids slept up there with plenty of room and they enjoyed the tv/playstation too :) The main area was very spacious, hot hut was wonderful and we loved how you can turn on the lights and it looked awesome! There was even a waterfall to make the hot tub complete. The bathroom was wonderful and again very spacious. You have your own private deck looking out at the mountains and it was a great time. I would def stay in this room again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I wish I had stayed for 2 nights. We stayed in the room with a heart shaped jacuzzi, sauna, steam shower, gas fireplace, canopy bed. Awesome. It was perfect for our 10th wedding anniversary. I would go there again. Breakfast was adequate and tasty. The stained glass window needs a curtain to block the morning light if you want to sleep late. The screw on the shower head in the jacuzzi needs tightening. The mattress needs to be rotated as a little sagging in the center. Larger containers for the free popcorn in the lobby would be nice.

Room Tip: They will show you all available rooms in person. View photos online then call for availability.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2012

For my 21st birthday, we took the motorcycle up and stayed in the Harley Davidson room. We had a poker table for cards, amazing Suade bed, 7 person hottub and HUGE bar. There was 4 of us for the weekend and we all fit and had an amazing time. There was not much to do for serious night life, but we had NO problem staying in the room for the most part. The people at the front desk were great and were very helpful all hours of the day/night. The only thing that was a little of a problem was the room rate, kinda expensive, but worth it.
Plus, its a great location with the pub across the street, ed Parka pub 2 miles down the road, and Moat Mountain Brewery next door (DEFINITELY STOP HERE FOR SOME FOOD)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I decided to take wife here for anniversary hope she would like it she loved it we didn't leave room first day there great for valentines birthday or any getaway looking forward to return the different themed rooms are awesome love the biker room and the treehouse for kids

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Roman Rendevous room on 5/28/12 and 5/29/12. We've stayed here before but this room was newly renovated and came out awsome! They spared no expense with quality finishes and furnishings, the tile work in this room alone is gorgeous! Every room we've stayed in so far has greatly surpassed our expectations. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful. Can't say enough good things about this place. Looking forward to our next visit in a few weeks! We drive up from Mass. and let me tell you it's worth the drive!!

Room Tip: If you stay here the rooms on the back of the hotel have private decks over looking the mountains
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

To begin the Adventure Suites do cost a bit more than most other hotels in the area. If you consider yourself a fun and adventurous person then this is a great place to stay and worth the extra money.

When we checked in we were given a tour of the Motorcycle Madness, and Theater suite. The guy working the desk was super friendly and knowledgeable about all the rooms. I was completely blown away by both suites that we were able to tour.

When we got to our room, it was notably smaller than the two we had toured but we were both very pleased. They did a good job with the decor, and we both immediately laughed at the heart shaped hot tub in the middle of the room. The room also featured a water bed, with strobe lights, and Gerry Garcia dolls lining the room. My only complaint about the room was that there is no deadbolt on the door which I found a little odd.

The hotel also has an enormous section of free movies, a fireplace outside, and a simple but free breakfast in the morning. Overall I feel as though I got my moneys worth, and it will be an experience I will remember. If you are looking for a place just to crash at the end of the night this probably isn't the hotel for you. But if you're looking for more of an experience, and not just a room I would stay here. I would suggest taking a tour if you're in the area because if I did i might have stayed at the Theater suite, but I am still thoroughly satisfied and I will return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple