“My favorite hotel”

Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Monson, Massachusetts
“My favorite hotel”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I stayed in adventure suites about a year ago in the dragons lair and it was amazing! From start to end the trip was a bit pricey but totally worth it! My boyfriend and I are returning next week to stay in the jungle and I am so excited!!! -Karen

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Karen C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is truly what vacations are made of! The children can play and explore while parents have a chance to take in all the memories. Forget expensive beachy resorts...give us the outdoors and imagination any day!

There are amazing friends to be made and the staff is out of this world. It's such a great feeling to actually relax knowing everything is taken care of. The cleaniness cannot be beat and the again, the staff makes this place home away from home. We never went without a smile.

The kids are welcome and for the price it may seem expensive, but they really apply it all to great service and an always updated and prestine hotel.

You can cook outside and every room has a fridge.

We stayed in the Cave last year for our Honeymoon for April vacation and it was soooo cool we had to come back. This year week room hopped from The Treehouse, Showtime, Motorcycle Madness and then NY Penthouse. (4/15-18th)

We really miss joking with Tim and hanging out making smores, to Jeremy's know-how of everything North Conway and Dan's appetite for fun! All the girls too...everyone is so awesome!!!

I can't wait to get back there and enjoy some family time...or maybe even some romance. Worth every penny and the memories are priceless

Room Tip: It is always wonderful to have a Mountain View room. For families, I do think Showtime was absolute...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Renee V
Waltham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My boyfriend and I went there for our first anniversery last year around the end of May. We had a blast. The" victorian spa" room was nice and romantic . Beautiful mountain view. Staff are really friendly. We are going back for the 2nd aniversery soon !!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

This place rocks! Pricey but worth every penny. It's so awesome you won't want to waste time sleeping. The staff is fun and very pet friendly. I have stayed in the Log Cabin and the Wine Cellar. Both amazing. Truly an adventure worth taking!

• Stayed March 2013
Deering, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 May 2013

What a unique place to stay. We stayed in the Island room the lowest cost of them all and it was nice but small :-( and a little updated. I would go back do not get me wrong but would defiantly upgrade the room to a fancier one. Very Very Clean and the staff was OUTSTANDING wow how often can you say that RIGHT! There was a very nice continental breakfast in the morning and in the evening cookies, plenty of movies to choose from INCLUDED. Beautiful front check in/foyer it WOWED me when we walked in. This is a MUST do if in that area spend at least one night really or else as a NORTHERNER would say WICKED COOL. :-)

Room Tip: Cheaper is smaller and less "fun" in the room but still a pretty neat experince.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Bristol, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2013

From the time we walked through the door of the lobby the staff was very attentive. The room was super clean, we stayed in the Owner's Quarters which was very comfortable and roomy. We had breakfast in bed and massages in our quarters. We loved everything about Adventure Suites. We stayed 3 days 4/28 - 4/30, oh and the Bear running across the back of the property was the icing on the cake. We will go back!!!

Room Tip: rooms in the back of the hotel have a very beautiful view of Cathedral Ledge and Mt Washington.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Boothwyn, PA
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My bf surprised me with this weekend Adventure for my Birthday. I LOVED everything about this place ........ !
Upon check-in the young man at the front counter was extremely helpful and animated...... even took us to see a couple of the other unoccupied rooms. This place is fantastic all around ....... from the various, decorated Theme suites to the Lobby filled with all kinds of exotic memorabilia.
The lobby bathroom is a Coca-Cola theme ........ sounds blah but what was cool is that the door is a Coca-Cola refrigerator front.
There is a super friendly cat that wanders around the hotel ........ just another plus for me being a cat lover.
Wander out back and check out the view and other curiosities that grace that back lawn.
I was in the Deserted Island room and my bed was a giant Clam !!!!
I'm sooo looking forward to trying other rooms in the future .

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple